Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Beyonce I used to really like

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Fubie 
#1 ·
I have been hearing alot about Beyonce the singing artist that I really loved to listen to. I have heard her designs are in fur and I am very distraught over this. I am not walking a picket or anything but I am not supporting her anymore.

#3 ·
candyraver said:
She been wearing fur for years :) .
Yep,your right.So has J-ho and all those other fake people.I don't support any of them,and not only because they wear fur (which I am REALLY against)...but because they suck...their music is no good in my opnion!Plus they are fake and not themselves AT ALL.

#4 ·
She looks so ugly in the fur like J-ho (lol) Their music sucks, I say Beyonce has a nice voice but not for the music she does. Then the fur makes her look so dumb and ugly, plus a lot older. Well lets hope and pray she don't start wearing mink eyelashes like jho do; cause the FUR is just NOT enough, they need to rip off their lashes also!! ^^ WE MUST do a protest against Vogue Furriers ASAP LIS!!

#6 ·
Yes, I do not support most of the famous people today due to them wearing and selling fur products. Also, did you know that J-lo sometimes wears eyelashes that are made from mink fur? I saw that the other day on E! From the moment I heard that I just got disgusted. :mad2:

#7 ·
Perfect said:
Yes, I do not support most of the famous people today due to them wearing and selling fur products. Also, did you know that J-lo sometimes wears eyelashes that are made from mink fur? I saw that the other day on E! From the moment I heard that I just got disgusted. :mad2:
I knew that...it is disgusting indeed!

#9 ·
Poor animals! I never really did like them and now I definately don't! I can't believe she wears eyelashes made from animal fur! You would think that they would have a heart. I'm sorry I didn't mean that they don't it just seems people who wear fur or support killing animals to have fur is just...I don't know but that disgusts me

#10 ·
Utterly disgusting to kill and torture something for such a sensless selfish reason.
I remember reading a little snippit where lil' kim was wearing a bunch of furs dyed different colors (as if they weren't mulitlated enough) and someone said, It looked like she killed the care bears.
XD ha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.