#1 ·
Oh my dog!

Oh Long John!

Oh Long Johnson!

Oh Don Piano!

Why I eyes 'ya!

All the live long day!

YouTube - Talking Cat

Oh my, this cat is really angry about something!

Just some info...
'This was also on America's funniest videos or one of those shows. This cat is not being abused or tramatized. I have seen this before where it actually showed that he was just mad about another cat. It wouldnt be funny if it was being mistreated.'
There is also another video on youtube, this very same video that is just a bit longer and it does show that the cat is angry at another cat. No one is hurting it or anything.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bahaha, I always love seeing that one. Poor kitty must really hate that other cat.

I love his "voice" when he says "whyyy I eyes ya."

#4 ·
Me neither! Me and the kids can watch it over and over again!

My kids laugh so hard that tears start coming out their eyes and they get that kind of laugh like when you laugh so much that no sound comes out but their mouth is wide open and they are holding their stomach..lol!

#9 ·
I just started playing the various talking kitty clips...I have the 2 poofiest cats running around my office, LOL! They do not like the kitties up on the screen making noises. I need a video camera my own self. Silly kitties.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.