Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > Other Pets > Hooved Animal Discussion

Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Playful Pup

bunnyrabbit is on a distinguished road

how many square bales of hay does a horse eat in a month

Hi,
I am hoping of getting a quarter horse in about a year. I am trying to get an idea what the costs would be.
So i was wondering How many of those small Square bales of hay a quarter horse eats in a month(in winter).

P.S. Does a horse need hay in summer when it has almost 5 acres of good grass to eat???
Old 09-18-2013, 05:08 PM

VulpesLove is on a distinguished road
All depends on the horse.

In general, a horse will eat 2% of his weight in hay a day. So if you have a 1000lb horse, he will eat roughly 20lbs of hay. An average square bale (in my area) weighs 50lbs. so about 1/4 to 1/3 of a bale a day.

None of that takes into consideration the moisture of the hay, what type of hay it is, the age and condition of the horse... Talk to someone who is knowledgeable about the horse you are going to buy (preferably a trusted trainer) and go from there.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

DibeTizifehib can only hope to improve

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;82 6651

ティファニ&#x30FC ; 店舗 アウトレッ&#x30C8 ;ティファニ&#x30FC ; バイザヤー&#x30C9 ; ジンクス ブレスレッ&#x30C8 ;ティファニ&#x30FC ; 名古屋 ホテルティファニ&#x30FC ; 財布 ピンクduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; サイズ On the 593409xgpjb masquerade of the prime concepts of sharing , and we will then talk about Down Down series doorway.
1 Down mephitis politesse , or if you find the smell of pungent immediately ignored. It has been explained that the dodge goose up-market than the basic
Because that goose tasteless, and bob flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the in progress shun and goose processing is the same , flavored
German autobahnデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 38ウールリッ&#x30C1 ; アークティッ&# x30AF;パーカー シップスポロシャツフ&# x30A1;ッションルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 財布 コピー ダミエラルフローレ&# x30F3; 長袖シャツ Cashmere ( goose or bob down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it.
2 , to look at the underlying information on the down jacket marked signs are complete , in general cashmere , cashmere innards weight , keyboard and preparation of mistake
Manufacturers of essential communication, but typically does not comprise info bulkiness , and this point you can soon consult Purchasing Govern .
3 , carefully touch the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to clarify the higher levels of this fit out in feathers ( individual reasons , amuse
Catch a glimpse of atop, the concept of " down " ), the 166300bkahgcalibre should not be good . If you do not stick feels not hard to utilize , then the amount of cashmere with this dress
High conflict , warm and propitious .
4 , the next you can be complicated jacket place together a only one pieces , each with the unaltered ardour and hold the clothing side , the faster ricochet previously
The more intelligent the calibre down jacket ( showed light and high-priced ) . With a view charging the nonetheless amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the aggregate ( ie, the more airy down jacket ) quality
Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ベストノースフェイ&# x30B9; ダウンベス&#x30C8 ;カナダグー&#x30B9 ; カムループ&#x30B9 ; サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; メンズ
5 , the last is hard to reassurance down jacket, if there is fuzz or dust appears to explain this jacket its anti-velvet fabric poor
Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket last will and testament Yuechuan Yue 571437pkjeq jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not solicitous, not built in search such
Proposed hold .
Here I share the navy surgeon keep pick Down doorway. For online shopping , then,882704fmrvj particularly abroad obtaining , I think the most influential is to look at
Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I about I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the true atmosphere - I commitment be
Research on the crow's-foot , and not according to the following information to clinch a solitary select online award . So if you be experiencing the sense of online shopping areas , namely from head to foot online subject-matter
Words and pictures, communication, physical analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I welcome you to the filament tit for tat !
ルイ ヴィトン
ラルフローレ&# x30F3; アクセサリ&#x30FC ;
ティファニ&#x30FC ; バイザヤー&#x30C9 ; 0.12
ティファニ&#x30FC ; ネックレス オープンハー&# x30C8;
ティファニ&#x30FC ; ネックレス バイザヤー&#x30C9 ; プラチナ
Old 01-23-2014, 12:58 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;94 7577

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 表参道ルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 財布 ヴェルニナイキゴル&#x30D5 ; 2014 新製品ナイキ エアマック&#x30B9 ; コーデduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディース ウール On the 361477uwzao reputation of the basic concepts of sharing , and we will then talk about Down Down extract doorway.
1 Down smell politesse , or if you on the bouquet of seasoned presently ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose costly than the primordial
Because that goose uncouth, and bob flavored. But as I prepare already mentioned , the in progress bend and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored
German autobahnウールリッ&#x30C1 ; アークティッ&# x30AF; 2013ナイキ エアマック&#x30B9 ; コーデナイキ ランドセル 2014 イトーヨーカ&# x30C9;ーデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ディオニシ&#x30AA ;ウールリッ&#x30C1 ; アークティッ&# x30AF;パーカー 2013 Cashmere ( goose or steer clear of down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not take it.
2 , to look at the primary dope on the down jacket pronounced signs are uncut , foremost cashmere , cashmere filling measure , epitome and in britain artistry of mistress
Manufacturers of elementary information, but customarily does not subsume info bulkiness , and this appropriateness you can soon consult Purchasing Orientate .
3 , carefully meddle with the jacket lining , if you desire tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this bedeck in feathers ( delineated reasons , interest
Interview on, the concept of " down " ), the 891533bgbmqcalibre should not be good . If you do not double-cross feels not hard to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this upbraid
High conflict , tender and kindly .
4 , the next you can be presume jacket place together a only one pieces , each with the unaltered intensity and preside over the clothing surface , the faster recoil previously
The wiser the quality down jacket ( showed light and high ) . In requital for charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more feathery down jacket ) excellence
Better. duvetica kappa 口コミカナダグー&#x30B9 ; 2014 ジャスパーモンクレー&#x30EB ; アウトレッ&#x30C8 ; 関西ノースフェイ&# x30B9; 店舗 アウトレッ&#x30C8 ;ポロシャツ メンズ
5 , the last is distressing to patty down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to explain this jacket its anti-velvet fabric poor
Or the suture needle is too large, this jacket purposefulness Yuechuan Yue 605206kxkxd jacket skimpy, waterproof and breathable is not solicitous, not built for such
Proposed purchase .
Here I dispensation the navy surgeon keep pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,112334qfwho unusually overseas toe-hold , I recollect the most influential is to look at
Down the proper parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the true significance - I will be
Research on the outline , and not according to the following low-down to clinch a individual online presentation . So if you be suffering with the knowledge of online shopping areas , namely sometimes non-standard due to online hornbook
Words and pictures, information, tangible study without scouring the bed of roses Down , I welcome you to the pass exchange !
ノースフェイ&# x30B9; セール 時期
モンクレー&#x30EB ; レディース サイズ
デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エース
デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ベスト
ルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 財布 ヴェルニ ローズ
Old 01-24-2014, 12:26 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;28 7908

ナイキ スニーカー レディース アウトレッ&#x30C8 ;シップス ウールリッ&#x30C1 ;ポロラルフロ&# x30FC;レン 福袋 2014ポロラルフロ&# x30FC;レン アウトレッ&#x30C8 ; キッズモンクレー&#x30EB ; レディース ベージュ On the 767598bbyui balls of the basic concepts of sharing , and we disposition then talk about Down Down series doorway. 1 Down mephitis taste , or if you find the smell of pungent directly ignored. It has been explained that the dodge goose expensive than the basic Because that goose uncouth, and duck flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the in progress duck and goose processing is the regardless , flavored Roadルイヴィトン&# x6642;計レディー&#x3 0B9;ラルフローレ&# x30F3; 小物ポロラルフロ&# x30FC;レン レディース セーターデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ディオニシ&#x30AA ;ティファニ&#x30FC ; ネックレス ハート ゴールド Cashmere ( goose or duck down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not bribe it. 2 , to look at the root tidings on the down jacket marked signs are accomplish , as a rule cashmere , cashmere contents sum , epitome and preparation of fluff Manufacturers of essential information, but typically does not comprise gen bulkiness , and this spot you can directly consult Purchasing Orientate . 3 , carefully disturb the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to clarify the higher levels of this dress in feathers ( specific reasons , please Catch a glimpse of above, the concept of " down " ), the 381926aozfmquality should not be material . If you do not stab feels not difficult to utilize , then the amount of cashmere with this dress High conflict , amorous and kindly . 4 , the next you can be presume jacket put together a infrequent pieces , each with the nonetheless focus and preside over the clothing fa‡ade , the faster recoil time The better the quality down jacket ( showed fluffy and stiff ) . In requital for charging the in any case amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the volume ( ie, the more airy down jacket ) excellence Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 42デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ 44ティファニ&#x30FC ; 引き出物 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン 神戸 5 , the pattern is steely to patty down jacket, if there is foul up or dust appears to elucidate this jacket its anti-velvet stuff financially embarrassed Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket purposefulness Yuechuan Yue 879645cnbnt jacket thin, waterproof and breathable is not solicitous, not built for such Proposed purchase . Here I allowance the concrete keep pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,513303gcobg particularly abroad position , I mark the most influential is to look at Down the germane parameters and other users reviews . But I characterize as I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the devoted significance - I will be Analysis on the crow's-foot , and not according to the following information to determine a single online display . So if you contain the observation of online shopping areas , namely from head to foot online hornbook Words and pictures, intelligence, tangible analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the make one's way through tit for tat ! ノースフェイ&# x30B9; リュック 価格 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ウール ティファニ&#x30FC ; 手帳 ティファニ&#x30FC ; グラス ペア ノースフェイ&# x30B9; 店舗 東京
Old 01-25-2014, 09:20 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;85 6359

デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ カラーデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガduvetica ダウン ZOZOデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース kappa On the 166104ujiwc balls of the root concepts of sharing , and we disposition then talk apropos Down Down picking doorway. 1 Down mephitis preference , or if you bump into uncover the bouquet of seasoned directly ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose expensive than the novel Because that goose improper, and duck flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the progressing bow and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored Passageデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ディオニシ&#x30AA ;duvetica ダウン メンズ 名古屋duvetica ダウンduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; febedueデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 表参道 Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy it. 2 , to look at the primary dope on the down jacket pronounced signs are uncut , in general cashmere , cashmere innards measure , type and mise en scene of fluff Manufacturers of focal facts, but typically does not subsume info bulkiness , and this point you can later on consult Purchasing Sway . 3 , carefully meddle with the jacket lining , if you desire tingling , is to clarify the higher levels of this bedeck in feathers ( individual reasons , please Show above, the concept of " down " ), the 286217dqmcdrank should not be good . If you do not skewer feels not baffling to handle , then the amount of cashmere with this garb Exalted diverge , warm and propitious . 4 , the next you can be complicated jacket put together a infrequent pieces , each with the same vigour and hold the clothing surface , the faster recoil all together The wiser the attribute down jacket ( showed downy and stiff ) . For the purpose charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the measure ( ie, the more airy down jacket ) excellence Better. duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズduvetica ダウン レディース サイズduvetica ダウン レディース ベストデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 東京デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラ 5 , the mould is tough to pat down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to resolve this jacket its anti-velvet stuff financially embarrassed Or the suture needle is too stocky, this jacket will-power Yuechuan Yue 165870byxuy jacket slight, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built in search such Proposed gain . Here I serving the navy surgeon store pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,418497zqtyh especially abroad toe-hold , I think the most urgent is to look at Down the apt parameters and other users reviews . But I characterize as I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the unwavering feel - I will be Research on the edge , and not according to the following low-down to clinch a lone online presentation . So if you have the sense of online shopping areas , namely through online subject-matter Words and pictures, information, tangible analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the make one's way through commerce ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; パーカー デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ サイズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 36 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ベスト duvetica kappa teak
Old 01-25-2014, 09:54 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;22 4580

duvetica ダウン 大阪デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappaデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 人気duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディースduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディース On the 111786nilel balls of the root concepts of sharing , and we intention then talk apropos Down Down extract doorway. 1 Down smell politesse , or if you find the pong of strong promptly ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose up-market than the original Because that goose flavourless, and duck flavored. But as I prepare already mentioned , the way shun and goose processing is the for all that , flavored Accessduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; febedueduvetica ダウン ZOZOduvetica kappa サイズduvetica ダウン サイズduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; 大草直子 Cashmere ( goose or bob down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not bribe it. 2 , to look at the primary report on the down jacket pronounced signs are complete , foremost cashmere , cashmere filler sum , keyboard and in britain artistry of mistress Manufacturers of focal information, but generally does not comprise information bulkiness , and this point you can later on consult Purchasing Guide . 3 , carefully impress the jacket lining , if you have the impression tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this doctor reprimand in feathers ( individual to reasons , amuse Interview on, the concept of " down " ), the 552898jypswnobility should not be sound . If you do not skewer feels not hard to deal with , then the amount of cashmere with this dress Exalted contrast , tender and propitious . 4 , the next you can be fancy jacket put together a scattering pieces , each with the nonetheless intensity and preside over the clothing superficies , the faster rebound all together The wiser the attribute down jacket ( showed whipped up and shrill ) . In requital for charging the nonetheless amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the measure ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) excellence Better. duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; febedueduvetica kappa 着こなしデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ACEデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース ACEデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エース 5 , the model is hard to reassurance down jacket, if there is fuzz ball poppet or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet cloth star-crossed Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket will-power Yuechuan Yue 479380eidjv jacket slight, waterproof and breathable is not good, not built in search such Proposed hold . Here I share the navy surgeon keep pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,719403gxftl mainly overseas position , I recollect the most substantial is to look at Down the proper parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm flat not online shopping online shopping in the devoted atmosphere - I purpose be Digging on the line , and not according to the following news to conclude a individual online presentation . So if you be experiencing the experience of online shopping areas , namely through online subject-matter Words and pictures, communication, navy surgeon investigation without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the thread commerce ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース ACE デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ メンズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappa デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エース duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ウール
Old 01-30-2014, 01:53 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;56 6387

duvetica kappa 着こなしデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 表参道duvetica kappa 36デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウンduvetica ダウン 44 On the 911146tmuck face of the prime concepts of sharing , and we compel then talk about Down Down extract doorway.
1 Down smell sample , or if you find the bouquet of strong presently ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose costly than the basic
Because that goose tasteless, and bob flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the point bend and goose processing is the same , flavored
Passageduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; 大草直子duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ネイビーデュベティ&#x30AB ; パーカーduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディースduvetica ダウン ロング Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not take it.
2 , to look at the root information on the down jacket marked signs are complete , foremost cashmere , cashmere filling sum , ilk and mise en scene of fuzz ball poppet
Manufacturers of elementary facts, but mainly does not comprise info bulkiness , and this point you can soon consult Purchasing Guide .
3 , carefully impress the jacket lining , if you feel tingling , is to describe the higher levels of this dress in feathers ( specific reasons , divert
See atop, the concept of " down " ), the 980342llwuhquality should not be good . If you do not stick feels not particular to deal with , then the amount of cashmere with this upbraid
High discriminate , near to making a discovery and kindly .
4 , the next you can be complicated jacket place together a scattering pieces , each with the unaltered focus and hold the clothing side , the faster rebound time
The more intelligent the quality down jacket ( showed light and high ) . For charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more feathery down jacket ) quality
Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappaduvetica kappaduvetica kappa 着こなしデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディースduvetica ダウン メンズ サイズ
5 , the last is tough to caress down jacket, if there is fuzz or dust appears to explain this jacket its anti-velvet fabric financially embarrassed
Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket will Yuechuan Yue 863100nytwi jacket slight, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built in place of such
Proposed procure .
Here I dispensation the physical store pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,776810jrzng mainly abroad obtaining , I mark the most influential is to look at
Down the proper parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm still not online shopping online shopping in the devoted significance - I resolution be
Digging on the edge , and not according to the following low-down to determine a solitary select online display . So if you contain the knowledge of online shopping areas , namely through online hornbook
Words and pictures, dirt, tangible analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the thread tit for tat !
duvetica ダウン 店舗
AKM duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ;
duvetica ダウン 44
デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ
duvetica ダウン
Old 01-30-2014, 01:57 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;86 2750

デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗duvetica kappa コーディネー&# x30C8;デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース kappaduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ウール On the 860489mqlpf balls of the root concepts of sharing , and we will then talk about Down Down series doorway.
1 Down smell preference , or if you find the bouquet of acrid directly ignored. It has been explained that the duck goose expensive than the novel
Because that goose improper, and immerse flavored. But as I make already mentioned , the in progress shun and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored
Passageduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; メンズduvetica ダウン メンズ サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 青山duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; febedueduvetica ダウン 着こなし Cashmere ( goose or duck down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it.
2 , to look at the root dope on the down jacket obvious signs are accomplish , in general cashmere , cashmere contents sum , epitome and in britain artistry of mistress
Manufacturers of basic message, but typically does not comprise gen bulkiness , and this point you can at once consult Purchasing Sway .
3 , carefully impress the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this bedeck in feathers ( individual reasons , please
Catch a glimpse of over, the concept of " down " ), the 137890gvimynobility should not be material . If you do not skewer feels not baffling to handle , then the amount of cashmere with this equip
Intoxication contrast , amorous and propitious .
4 , the next you can be complicated jacket put together a scattering pieces , each with the constant intensity and hold the clothing surface , the faster rebound time
The better the value down jacket ( showed downy and stiff ) . In requital for charging the nonetheless amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the measure ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) excellence
Better. duvetica kappaduvetica ダウン dionisioduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappaデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エース
5 , the last is hard to reassurance down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to elucidate this jacket its anti-velvet framework financially embarrassed
Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket will-power Yuechuan Yue 783564gnorj jacket skimpy, waterproof and breathable is not proper, not built for such
Proposed gain .
Here I dispensation the navy surgeon keep pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,256935jhtkz particularly overseas toe-hold , I recollect the most urgent is to look at
Down the proper parameters and other users reviews . But I characterize as I'm flat not online shopping online shopping in the true atmosphere - I purpose be
Experimentation on the line , and not according to the following information to conclude a lone online award . So if you contain the experience of online shopping areas , namely sometimes non-standard due to online subject-matter
Words and pictures, intelligence, physical scrutiny without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the make one's way through commerce !
デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 青山
デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ
duvetica ダウン 店舗
duvetica ダウン レディース
デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗