Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Tallman, my love

Photos! 
3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  becrac16 
#1 ·
Was out seeing the horses the other day, and got some pics of my favorite boy, Tallman. :)

He used to be used in roping and cowboy stuff most of his life, he was abused pretty bad. He has several brand marks on his hip and whip marks on his back and neck. He is afraid of people, but me and him have a special bond. I love him so much. He is such a gentle guy once you get to know him.

I love hugging him.

See less See more
#2 ·
He is a beautiful horse! I love him sticking his tongue out. Poor guy, glad he is in good hands now :)

#4 ·
Yea, he had a rough 14 years of life, but I adopted him 4 years ago. He lives mainly with 3 other horses at a friend of the familys ranch a few miles from here. He lives a pretty nice life now, daily riding/trail rides, treats, feeding 2x a day(he's over weight if you ask me, lol), a huge stall of his own, a huge arena, and LOVE. He LOVES to do barrel racing in the arena just for fun. He actually knows what to do, I was really surprised. I'll have to get some pics of me training on him. He's awesome.
Heh he is pretty. That last pic looks like he isn't quite sure when you are going to stop all the hugging. Don't you know he has to look mocho in pics.
Haha, yea, he looks annoyed in a few pics, but its only because he had flies around his face and he kept shaking his head off in between pics. He was mad that I took off his fly mask to see his handsome face haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.