Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > Forum Information > Affiliate Specials, Coupons & Deals

Affiliate Specials, Coupons & Deals Our affiliates often run specials for PT members. Check here before you shop to save big, even on places you regularly shop! This forum is also for sharing great deals and coupons with others!

Old 06-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Jade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond repute

FutureQuest is our newest sponsor

And they're currently running a great special for any PT members!

Check it out
Old 06-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

Chrisanne is a splendid one to beholdChrisanne is a splendid one to beholdChrisanne is a splendid one to beholdChrisanne is a splendid one to beholdChrisanne is a splendid one to beholdChrisanne is a splendid one to behold
awesome!!

MCBA Member
I've Been Frosted
Old 06-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

dappledoxie will become famous soon enoughdappledoxie will become famous soon enough
That is really great!

*Brandy*

Claire | Rebel | Molly | Tucker
Old 06-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Chinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to beholdChinchilla_Girl is a splendid one to behold
Great Job Jade!! I knew you could do it!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at www.crosscreekchins.com
Old 06-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Jade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
Great Job Jade!! I knew you could do it!

Do what? They're sponsoring US!
Old 06-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

PicOlio is just really nicePicOlio is just really nicePicOlio is just really nicePicOlio is just really nicePicOlio is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Do what? They're sponsoring US!

Creating a site worth sponsoring is well worth the congratulations. I second the "Great Job" notion! Few know how much work goes into it. Take the kudos while you can get them
Old 06-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Administrator

I think the members really make the forum. If you have crappy members, you wind up with a crappy forum. But thanks.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:39 AM
I'm a Closet Nose Picking Instructor

Loxias has a spectacular aura aboutLoxias has a spectacular aura aboutLoxias has a spectacular aura about
I'll take the congratulations as I've been working my *** off around here. See how small I've gotten...My clothes don't even fit anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04671.jpg (40.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

fstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of light
You NUT Lox!! (you DO deserve some of the recognition though too )