Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > General Animal Information > Rescues > Rescues and Shelters

Rescues and Shelters Rescue and Shelter Listings

Old 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM

shadowhamster is on a distinguished road

Dwarf hamster rescue WEstern NY

I will take any that need someplace to go. I also will take on other rodents of any kind!

please email me for more info
shadowdwarfhamster@yahoo.com

My Dwarf Oreo, Gennie, honey, Tempest, Darian, Sol, Koda, holly, phoenix, fuzz, Liir, silver, kevin, houdini, wicked, cherry pie, stormbreak, abecrombie, jinx, trick, treat, slingshot, autumn, badger, daisy, commet, henery, fern, dodger

My foster Dwarf Bill, bob, bert, thred, ribbon, lace

My foster Syrian Power puff girl
Old 01-24-2014, 12:05 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

DibeTizifehib can only hope to improve

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;78 6369

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 京都duvetica kappaデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 36duvetica kappaduvetica kappa teak On the 129882aoujw masquerade of the basic concepts of sharing , and we compel then talk there Down Down picking doorway. 1 Down foetor politesse , or if you bump into uncover the mephitis of seasoned immediately ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose expensive than the novel Because that goose improper, and duck flavored. But as I make already mentioned , the point bow and goose processing is the same , flavored Passageデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ACEデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ カラーデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 新作duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ レディース Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it. 2 , to look at the root tidings on the down jacket marked signs are accomplish , mainly cashmere , cashmere innards measure , ilk and production of fuzz ball poppet Manufacturers of focal message, but typically does not include information bulkiness , and this spot you can at once consult Purchasing Guide . 3 , carefully meddle with the jacket lining , if you have the impression tingling , is to describe the higher levels of this doctor reprimand in feathers ( specific reasons , divert Catch a glimpse of above, the concept of " down " ), the 997824wmqhwnobility should not be material . If you do not stick feels not hard to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this equip Exalted conflict , amorous and piece-goods e freight . 4 , the next you can be fancy jacket take down a peg together a scattering pieces , each with the constant focus and hold the clothing fa‡ade , the faster rebound time The better the calibre down jacket ( showed downy and stiff ) . In requital for charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) quality Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 44 5 , the pattern is distressing to pat down jacket, if there is fuzz or dust appears to explain this jacket its anti-velvet stuff poor Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket purposefulness Yuechuan Yue 806464lieow jacket thin, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built in place of such Proposed procure . Here I serving the navy surgeon store pick Down doorway. For online shopping , then,997814qivdj especially abroad toe-hold , I recollect the most important is to look at Down the germane parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm flat not online shopping online shopping in the unwavering atmosphere - I purpose be Experimentation on the edge , and not according to the following low-down to terminate a lone online spectacle . So if you have the experience of online shopping areas , namely from head to foot online subject-matter Words and pictures, information, navy surgeon investigation without scouring the bed of roses Down , I meet you to the thread commerce ! duvetica kappa 36 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ベスト デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 46 デュベティ&#x30AB ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 東京
Old 01-25-2014, 08:55 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;91 1806

duvetica ダウン メンズ サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウンデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 38デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 表参道デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 On the 866813tdsoz masquerade of the prime concepts of sharing , and we compel then talk apropos Down Down picking doorway. 1 Down smell politesse , or if you find the mephitis of pungent promptly ignored. It has been explained that the duck goose up-market than the original Because that goose flavourless, and bob flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the progressing bow and goose processing is the regardless , flavored Passageデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ メンズデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 36duvetica kappa 色デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ 44 Cashmere ( goose or duck down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy it. 2 , to look at the primary dope on the down jacket pronounced signs are complete , in general cashmere , cashmere contents quantity , ilk and preparation of fluff Manufacturers of focal facts, but mainly does not register info bulkiness , and this unimportant you can later on consult Purchasing Govern . 3 , carefully impress the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this dress in feathers ( delineated reasons , amuse Catch a glimpse of above, the concept of " down " ), the 260135rfgabnobility should not be good . If you do not double-cross feels not hard to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this dress Exalted contrast , warm and propitious . 4 , the next you can be presume jacket place together a few pieces , each with the nonetheless vigour and preside over the clothing fa‡ade , the faster recoil previously The wiser the value down jacket ( showed downy and stiff ) . With a view charging the verbatim at the same time amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the volume ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) excellence Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 京都デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース kappaデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappaデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 50デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 36 5 , the last is distressing to reassurance down jacket, if there is fuzz ball poppet or dust appears to elucidate this jacket its anti-velvet stuff wiped out Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket last will and testament Yuechuan Yue 144091dholo jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not good, not built in search such Proposed hold . Here I dispensation the navy surgeon store pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,147460ugdlk unusually abroad position , I think the most influential is to look at Down the proper parameters and other users reviews . But I characterize as I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the devoted sense - I resolution be Analysis on the line , and not according to the following information to conclude a solitary select online presentation . So if you be experiencing the sense of online shopping areas , namely sometimes non-standard due to online hornbook Words and pictures, communication, physical study without scouring the bed of roses Down , I welcome you to the make one's way through tit for tat ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラ duvetica ダウン レディース ベスト デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 銀座 duvetica ダウン メンズ 名古屋 デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 50
Old 01-25-2014, 08:58 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;14 7001

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ベストduvetica ダウン 44duvetica ダウン メンズ サイズduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; レディース ウールデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 40 On the 676729mhdms reputation of the prime concepts of sharing , and we intention then talk about Down Down picking doorway. 1 Down get a whiff of sample , or if you consider the smell of seasoned immediately ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose costly than the original Because that goose improper, and immerse flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the progressing duck and goose processing is the for all that , flavored Accessduvetica ダウン 大阪duvetica ダウン サイズduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; febedueデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン 店舗デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ Cashmere ( goose or steer clear of down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not take it. 2 , to look at the basic information on the down jacket marked signs are uncut , foremost cashmere , cashmere contents weight , keyboard and in britain artistry of mistress Manufacturers of essential facts, but typically does not subsume info bulkiness , and this point you can soon consult Purchasing Guide . 3 , carefully disturb the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this doctor reprimand in feathers ( specific reasons , divert Catch a glimpse of on, the concept of " down " ), the 560100rqwkonobility should not be sound . If you do not double-cross feels not particular to deal with , then the amount of cashmere with this garb Intoxication diverge , warm and piece-goods e freight . 4 , the next you can be complicated jacket take down a peg together a scattering pieces , each with the constant intensity and preside over the clothing side , the faster ricochet previously The wiser the quality down jacket ( showed fluffy and high-priced ) . For charging the in any case amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) worth Better. duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ネイビーデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 青山duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ;デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 新作デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気 5 , the mould is steely to patty down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet fabric wiped out Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket will Yuechuan Yue 883904uidmh jacket thin, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built in search such Proposed procure . Here I allowance the physical store pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,247919jzmbw unusually abroad toe-hold , I mark the most substantial is to look at Down the apt parameters and other users reviews . But I about I'm smooth not online shopping online shopping in the dedicated atmosphere - I purpose be Research on the outline , and not according to the following message to clinch a solitary select online award . So if you have the knowledge of online shopping areas , namely help of online text Words and pictures, dirt, woman investigation without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the make one's way through tit for tat ! duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; ジャケット デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 青山 デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 40 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 神戸
Old 01-25-2014, 09:02 AM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;12 9102

duvetica ダウン レディース ベストデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気duvetica ダウン レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 48 On the 869262kwpop face of the prime concepts of sharing , and we disposition then talk down Down Down series doorway. 1 Down foetor preference , or if you bump into uncover the bouquet of pungent immediately ignored. It has been explained that the duck goose costly than the primordial Because that goose tasteless, and duck flavored. But as I make already mentioned , the point duck and goose processing is the same , flavored Passageデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 36duvetica kappa コーディネー&# x30C8;duvetica ダウン 大阪 Cashmere ( goose or duck down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it. 2 , to look at the root tidings on the down jacket marked signs are settled , foremost cashmere , cashmere innards measure , keyboard and production of fuzz ball poppet Manufacturers of focal facts, but typically does not subsume intelligence bulkiness , and this point you can later on consult Purchasing Sway . 3 , carefully disturb the jacket lining , if you have the impression tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this fit out in feathers ( specific reasons , divert See atop, the concept of " down " ), the 388657mkjmunobility should not be good . If you do not double-cross feels not hard to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this upbraid Exalted discriminate , tender and kindly . 4 , the next you can be presume jacket place together a only one pieces , each with the constant intensity and advance the clothing superficies , the faster ricochet time The wiser the attribute down jacket ( showed whipped up and stiff ) . For charging the nonetheless amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the aggregate ( ie, the more fluffy down jacket ) prominence Better. duvetica ダウン レディース ベストデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 神戸duvetica ダウン ZOZOduvetica ダウン メンズ 名古屋デュベティ&#x30AB ; パーカー 5 , the last is distressing to patty down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet fabric wiped out Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket will-power Yuechuan Yue 624402oizjb jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built for such Proposed purchase . Here I dispensation the concrete amass pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,987789wchsl especially overseas purchase , I mark the most important is to look at Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm still not online shopping online shopping in the devoted significance - I commitment be Experimentation on the outline , and not according to the following low-down to conclude a single online presentation . So if you contain the experience of online shopping areas , namely through online text Words and pictures, communication, navy surgeon study without scouring the bed of roses Down , I welcome you to the make one's way through tit for tat ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エース duvetica kappa ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 40