Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > General Animal Information > Rescues > Rescues and Shelters

Rescues and Shelters Rescue and Shelter Listings

Old 12-17-2012, 01:59 PM

Petmergency is on a distinguished road

Hillside S.P.C.A. Always in need of great homes

Unique, no-kill animal shelter serving all of Schuylkill County in Pennsylvania. Not confined to small kennels, animals at Hillside run, play, and interact with each other and visitors in large yards and (cat) condos.
Mission
Hillside SPCA, Inc is a Pennsylvania non-profit corporation that provides animal welfare services to all of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. The physical and emotional well-being of the animals is the top priority of the Hillside staff.

The Hillside SPCA, Inc. operates an animal shelter facility located at SPCA Road, North Manheim Township, Pennsylvania at absolute maximum capacity and has done so for several years.

In addition to operating the animal shelter facility, we also conduct investigations of animal cruelty and prosecute those individuals found to be violating the Pennsylvania Cruelty Statute.The staff includes trained and certified humane officers appointed by the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill County as well as humane investigators who perform animal cruelty investigations and issue citations as necessary.

The Hillside SPCA, Inc. conducts educational programs in local schools focusing on the humane treatment of animals and the need to control the animal population through spay/neuter programs. The shelter also provides financial assistance to individuals who cannot afford to have their pets spayed/neutered.

Animals will only be adopted to those individuals who meet specific adoption requirements and who sign our adoption contract. The Hillside SPCA is very diligent in checking on adopted animals to insure that they are spayed/neutered and that they are receiving proper treatment. If needed, we provide financial assistance for spay/neuter expenses.
Company Overview
We are a truly unique animal shelter serving all of Schuylkill County (Pennsylvania) which covers 783 square miles.

We are a very busy shelter with many animals in residence; our population can, and does, vary with the seasons, often increasing during spring and summer due to an explosion in unwanted animals caused by the failure of owners to spay and neuter and owners surrendering their pets
General Information
Phone: 570-622-7769
Old 01-23-2014, 12:48 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

DibeTizifehib can only hope to improve

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;90 0481

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 人気canada goose セールティファニ&#x30FC ; バイザヤー&#x30C9 ; ネックレス 値段ラルフローレ&# x30F3; デニムシャ&#x30C4 ; On the 187346tgqig masquerade of the focal concepts of sharing , and we will then talk there Down Down selection doorway.
1 Down get a whiff of politesse , or if you on the smell of pungent directly ignored. It has been explained that the immerse goose up-market than the basic
Because that goose uncouth, and submerge flavored. But as I prepare already mentioned , the way duck and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored
Accessノースフェイ&# x30B9; マウンテンパ&# x30FC;カー ゴアテック&#x30B9 ;duvetica ダウン 店舗デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン 店舗モンクレー&#x30EB ; コピーmoncler モンクレー&#x30EB ; Cashmere ( goose or bob down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not bribe it.
2 , to look at the root dope on the down jacket marked signs are complete , mainly cashmere , cashmere filling quantity , keyboard and preparation of mistress
Manufacturers of elementary information, but customarily does not include info bulkiness , and this unimportant you can directly consult Purchasing Guide .
3 , carefully touch the jacket lining , if you feel tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this doctor reprimand in feathers ( specific reasons , divert
See over, the concept of " down " ), the 796623eozaoquality should not be sound . If you do not stick feels not difficult to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this dress
High contrast , warm and propitious .
4 , the next you can be fancy jacket attribute together a few pieces , each with the same focus and advance the clothing surface , the faster recoil time
The wiser the calibre down jacket ( showed fluffy and shrill ) . With a view charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) worth
Better. ティファニ&#x30FC ; グラス 結婚祝いノースフェイ&# x30B9; 福袋 2014 中身デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 名古屋ラルフローレ&# x30F3; ポロスポー&#x30C4 ;モンクレール&# x30E2;ンクレール
5 , the mould is steely to patty down jacket, if there is foul up or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet fabric wiped out
Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket will-power Yuechuan Yue 799271jpxmc jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not proper, not built appropriate for such
Proposed purchase .
Here I share the sawbones amass pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,606412ogjlj mainly abroad toe-hold , I propose b assess the most influential is to look at
Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the dedicated significance - I purpose be
Digging on the line , and not according to the following message to determine a individual online spectacle . So if you contain the knowledge of online shopping areas , namely through online subject-matter
Words and pictures, intelligence, navy surgeon investigation without scouring the bed of roses Down , I well-received you to the thread tit for tat !
polo ralph
デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラ
ノースフェイ&# x30B9; ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; 700
モンクレー&#x30EB ; 価格
ポロラルフロ&# x30FC;レン 福袋
Old 01-23-2014, 01:14 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

DibeTizifehib can only hope to improve

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;41 1137

ティファニ&#x30FC ; ボールペン ギリシャラルフローレ&# x30F3; 店舗 名古屋POLO RALPHLAURENデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 36ティファニ&#x30FC ; ネックレス ハート On the 397297strvj masquerade of the root concepts of sharing , and we intention then talk down Down Down picking doorway.
1 Down smell preference , or if you consider the mephitis of strong promptly ignored. It has been explained that the dodge goose high-priced than the basic
Because that goose tasteless, and duck flavored. But as I make already mentioned , the way shun and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored
German autobahnデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 44モンクレール&# x30E1;ンズダウン&#x3 0B8;ャケットポロ シャツポロラルフロ&# x30FC;レン ダウンジャケ&# x30C3;トデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not bribe it.
2 , to look at the underlying dope on the down jacket considerable signs are complete , mainly cashmere , cashmere contents weight , type and in britain artistry of fuzz ball poppet
Manufacturers of focal message, but customarily does not include gen bulkiness , and this spot you can soon consult Purchasing Orientate .
3 , carefully disturb the jacket lining , if you feel tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this bedeck in feathers ( individual to reasons , amuse
Interview on, the concept of " down " ), the 795062kgqzsnobility should not be sound . If you do not skewer feels not hard to utilize , then the amount of cashmere with this equip
High diverge , near to making a discovery and piece-goods e freight .
4 , the next you can be illusion jacket take down a peg together a only one pieces , each with the constant intensity and hold the clothing surface , the faster rebound time
The better the quality down jacket ( showed light and stiff ) . In requital for charging the in any case amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the measure ( ie, the more fluffy down jacket ) quality
Better. ルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 財布 レディース ランキングデニムサプラ&# x30A4;デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース kappaduvetica ダウン ロングティファニ&#x30FC ; ネックレス オープンハー&# x30C8;
5 , the mould is tough to caress down jacket, if there is fuzz ball poppet or dust appears to elucidate this jacket its anti-velvet fabric poor
Or the suture needle is too beneficent, this jacket purposefulness Yuechuan Yue 260645pnqrf jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built for such
Proposed hold .
Here I share the physical keep pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,641847sffqk especially overseas purchase , I recollect the most important is to look at
Down the apt parameters and other users reviews . But I think I'm smooth not online shopping online shopping in the dedicated feel - I will be
Analysis on the outline , and not according to the following low-down to clinch a solitary select online display . So if you be suffering with the sense of online shopping areas , namely through online hornbook
Words and pictures, information, woman study without scouring the bed of roses Down , I welcome you to the thread the board !
モンクレー&#x30EB ; ダウン 2011
ルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 財布 ヴェルニ ピンク
ラルフローレ&# x30F3;のシャツ
duvetica kappa 口コミ
ルイヴィト&#x30F3 ; 新作 2014

Tags
cats, dogs, no kill shelter, rescue, save