Ok, so today I was at the vet again and they did some tests.
First they took some hair from the degus neck off and then watched it under a microscopce. They said that they couldnt find anything.
Then I went to do a bacterial test and they took again some hair off (it went really easily off so the vet said that there might me some bacterias) and said that he will call me when the results arrive.
But when I arrived home, my mom was really angry.
The tests were really expensive, 320 kuna (croatian valut) whats about 65$.
I paid for my degu 24$...
So my mom told me that I should get rid of the degus because she doesnt want to pay anything more.. Im not sure what should I do?
In my town there arent many people intrested in degus, and I know only few people who own them. I dont want to put them on the street or anywhere else and then run away.. So can you tell me what should I do?