Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > Rodents > Degu Discussion

Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:17 PM

e91 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Help. BABY DEGUS.

Hi, got some Degus a few months back. At time it was discovered one was male. So in the end, i only took three females. New to Degus so difficult to tell if any were pregnant. But just got back of holiday to find 2 babies. They r between 1.5 to just under 3 weeks. My mum was lookin after them at time. They r very active. Can anyone give me advice as i hav little experience with Degus. All advice would b helpful. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Sasami is a jewel in the roughSasami is a jewel in the roughSasami is a jewel in the rough
Momma degu will know what to do and the others will help her . You shouldn't have to do much although you can begin handling them now if she trusts you.

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Old 09-24-2011, 03:23 AM

gougoue1 is on a distinguished road
i just got up because my degu was making noise i got a degu a couple have month a go and they said it was a male but when i goy up they wher 2 baby born and after got another one but die and she got 3 now a live but they are just born and its my first time having that pet do you now what i can do and what i can not dot it would be helpful tank you
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Sasami is a jewel in the roughSasami is a jewel in the roughSasami is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gougoue1 View Post
i just got up because my degu was making noise i got a degu a couple have month a go and they said it was a male but when i goy up they wher 2 baby born and after got another one but die and she got 3 now a live but they are just born and its my first time having that pet do you now what i can do and what i can not dot it would be helpful tank you

I'll respond to your thread.

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Tags
babies, baby, degu, pregnancy, young