Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > General Animal Information > Pet Product Reviews

Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Adolescent Pup

<-Steve-> is on a distinguished road

Dinovite dog supplements

Has anyone ever heard of or tried Dinovite supplement for dogs? They have started advertising on the radio here in Chicago and it sounds kind of interesting...but, being an ad, of course they're not going to say anything but how great the product is. I was just wondering if anyone here has had any real life experience with it. Thanks. <-Steve->
Old 04-10-2008, 02:30 PM

skybaby87 is on a distinguished road
I've heard about them here too. (Near Minneapolis.) But I don't know anyone that's tried them. I'll post if I hear anything.

Biscuit, all American mutt
Burny, rescued cottontail
Catrina, Cornelia, Cinder, sister mice
Lily, red ear slider

No longer here, Tiger Willy, my cat of 13 yrs.
I miss you Tigger. My lap is cold without you.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:20 AM

jessicasteven is on a distinguished road
I was having the problem with one of my dogs. He was costing us a great deal in vet bills yearly and we were considering having to have him put down...tearfully. His allergy isn't to fleas, but the vet hasn't been able to figure out what as yet, but feels the basis is a compromised immune system. Anyway...the dinovite has really worked well. He has had the fewest vet visits since being on the dinovite (2 years now)however...it seems the makers of dinovite are now getting greedy, the price has jumped dramatically in the past few months. The bucket that was costing me $80.00 for him, now jumped to $118.00.. plus shipping. I'm now searching for a reasonable alternate to the dinovite.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Playful Pup

sarahh is on a distinguished road
Hi no heard of it sorry but I do live in the UK
Old 05-22-2009, 04:57 AM

gjesus is on a distinguished road
Stay away from Dinovite!! Smells horrible, dogs won't eat it. Dosage amount per company: 1 tablespoon per 10 lbs of body weight. This stuff looks like finely ground saw dust. Our older lab weighs 70 lbs. Imagine 7 tablespoons of saw dust in the dog's food bowl. Directions also say to add a little water to activate enzymes. Now you get a smelly, green goo coating eveything in the dog's bowl. Our dog's wouldn't eat for a week. When they did try to eat it, they got horribly sick, throwing up all over the floor. Don't believe the commercials.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:16 AM

muttsrock is on a distinguished road

You can't be talking about Dinovite Supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjesus View Post
Stay away from Dinovite!! Smells horrible, dogs won't eat it. Dosage amount per company: 1 tablespoon per 10 lbs of body weight. This stuff looks like finely ground saw dust. Our older lab weighs 70 lbs. Imagine 7 tablespoons of saw dust in the dog's food bowl. Directions also say to add a little water to activate enzymes. Now you get a smelly, green goo coating eveything in the dog's bowl. Our dog's wouldn't eat for a week. When they did try to eat it, they got horribly sick, throwing up all over the floor. Don't believe the commercials.

We've been using it for over 3 years without a single problem. My mutts took to the switch the way all dogs take to diet change...not very well at first...but I just followed the instructions they sent with the product and after about a week, they were eating with their same vigor. In fact my dogs, my sister's dog, my mom's dog, nephew's and niece's dogs all are on dinovite. Did you try their carnoyum product, that's what my nephew uses for his dog.

As for a green coating on the bowl...there's never anything left after my dogs are done.

I'm a believer in the results I've seen with my eyes not the commercials. They have never been this full of energy or looked this good!

The people at Dinovite.com were very helpful when I've had questions too.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:22 AM

muttsrock is on a distinguished road

Not me

Also, we've used there shampoos and their great too
Old 05-28-2009, 05:47 PM

Dogaholic is on a distinguished road
I agree with muttsrock's post. I also have used many dinovite products for years. I breed and train dogs and all my puppies are started on Dinovite in the first meal. And, the mom's are on it all the time, while pregnant or nursing. I have tried MANY products over the years and when I find one I really like, I stick with it.

I did not notice a jump in price on the products but there has been a jump in shipping costs. I buy the big sizes that weigh a lot. I think the one I get weighs about 30 lbs. so it costs a lot to ship it. But, I am NOT going to the vet for the allergies that cost me a FORTUNE with no real change. And, my females keep a healthy weight even after giving birth to puppies and nursing.

I am a believer in their products. I even give the small jars of Dinovite to the people who get my pups because I want them to get the best start in life.

I'd give it a try. They have a money back guarantee. And try the Lickochops-my dogs LOVE IT!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:29 AM

Cindy21 is on a distinguished road
We have been using Dinovite for over a month and noticed a dramatic improvement. No more scratching paws and ears, softer coat, stool seem normal too. I give him 3 spoons in the morning and 3 in the evening (I may reduce amount down to 2 spoons each time) I mix it with Iams; I add some water to improve mixing it and steer for about 3-4 minutes. we have a 4 years old German Sheppard, just over 90 pounds.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:00 PM

dawgplanet is on a distinguished road
i never heard of them before untill now. would like ot hear some reviews if any used them before
Old 10-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Playful Pup

pet-nurse-marie is on a distinguished road

Used them but them made a switch to nuvet -

Hi - I was on the Dinovite but now we use NuVET -
I have some samples if you want me to send you some...
just write to my e-mail...

Excellent product - I have a coupon , too.

Marie

mtnmom@gci.net

Want a sample of the NuVET allergy blaster?
Old 10-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Playful Pup

pet-nurse-marie is on a distinguished road

NuVet Dog vitamins - much better than Pet Tabs....

NuVet is much safer than Pet Tabs - Have you heard about pet tabs having 80% sugar in them?
I am a rep for NuVET -BUT - have used it for years before I started to sell the product....
Excellent...

here is the link - I had forgot to place it in my above post;
http://www.nuvet.com/81098

IF you want a taste test sample - send my an e-mail

mtnmom@gci.net

mtnmom@gci.net

Want a sample of the NuVET allergy blaster?
Old 12-29-2009, 03:40 PM

Dogaholic is on a distinguished road
have tried nuvet and dinovite. much prefer the dinovite because i actually got great RESULTS! i don't know if i would believe a rep. trying to hawk a product or an ad. but, results speak volumes.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:24 AM

Tahir is on a distinguished road
I have a dog and I used dinovite dog supplement on him. The results were great and I recommend this product for every pet dog owner. I found suppliers of this product in the following website thepetsdir.com/Pets_Shopping/Pet_Supplies/Pets_Health/9383.html.

I hope you take my advice and use this product.

Regards,
Tahir.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:42 AM

evaaan is on a distinguished road

re: Dinovite dog supplements

Hello,

No i don't seen that here in Miami but i heard little bit about this thing so if i will heard any thing about them then i will post that here.

thanks!!

You may also search for: