Photos! Christmas Eve Pigglets - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Christmas Eve Pigglets

On Christmas Eve My sweey Abby gave birth to her 1st litter of 3 little boys I will show pictures of her the father Gibbs and the 3 wise men I call them. lol
Plus pictures of what her parents looked like who is owned by a breeder who use to raise them and show but she is having lots of medical problems and can no longer keep up with them. But she aided me in my 1st breeding.

Oreo the father and Presouse the mother both Abyssinian.

Oreo's Presouse Black Velvet Abby Sciuto (abby for short)

Abby agian she is a sweet heart

Leroy Jethro Gibbs (gibbs for short) he is a crest or crown and was used to breed to the abyssinian babys to have the more spiked or better rolests.

Gibbs again and his nice crest. he is a tri Cholocate, yello and white.

Now the babys. they were named after what the 3 wise men brought since they are all boys. we call them the 3 wise men. lol

Oreo's Presouse Black Velvet Abby Sciuto's Black Gold- Already Adopted.

Gibbs girft of Frankencents (franky for short) Already adpoted

Gibbs and Abbys gift of Merth In Memory of Timothy McGee (Being Kept) (McGee) for shorty after our old crest who looks alost like him that was originaly supose to breed with abby. But he had passed and we never knew how old he truly was.
More to come.......

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Playful Pup

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jesus is King:ang el:
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Random Piglet baby pictures all have found homes and one is being kept. I took them over to so a freind could see them and she wants one and her friend was there and she is taking one.

Blacky nibble on my finger

Piglet kisses

Franky photo posen

all back to back

Follow the leader

McGee Kisses

McGee up close I got them out for some photos before I decited to put mom in the bin to clean the cage out. Well thats it for know. They are just so dare cute and so fun to play with and they make such cute nosies.
PS mom is domit black and dad is domint for tri or his color or dark colors like black or dutch. I was hoping for a chocolate but I think abbys Domint black gene with The dads Domint dutch and dark colors like black are very aparent in this litter.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Last edited by Diamond01; 01-07-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

There really really cute!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls
Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks CrWoodys they are so sweet. They make such cute nosies when I come to the cage and hold them. The 3 babies have learned like there parents that when I got to the fridge at a certion time to get the piggy salad to cherp like every one eals. its so funny.
I will hate to see them go but they be in town so I can go visit and I'll get pictures sent to me. I'm gonna take some more pictures of them here after bit I have been letting dad and their das cage buddy out with them for a bit threw out the day so there use to them when I have to seprate them from mom which is around the 21st this month. They can leave to go to their new homes then but I always like to wait that extra week.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Playful Pup

wow awesum cutness

Jesus is King:ang el:
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 09:22 PM
can't think of one, help

They are very cute

More by litlebunnies2
    any more pix of the kittens????
    any more pix of the kittens????
    my kitties
    ?? about Smudge
    bunny pix
    Gray hairs in my bunny
    I think that its almost Meecee's time
    meecee has appointment this afternoon

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM
RAT ADDICT

They are cute.

More by VanillaRat
    New Rat
    My Boys
    Peas?
    Yay!!
    Benjamin & Hatchet
    What a scare!
    My Babies!
    My Boys!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks I cant belive they found homes so fast. lol I mean I can becuase they are cute but they weren't even that old and my friend and her friend wanted one.
I love the little noises they keep making and now they the babies that is make the noise just like mom when I go to the fringe and when I am rusling around with ther food and treats.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Rodentologist

Yeah, babies usually do go very fast. Here in the rescue, there's often a waiting list for them, which is sad with so many homeless piggies that are just as loveable.

More by Jennicat
    Hey Guinea Pig People!
    Common Misconceptions About Guinea Pig Care
    Petsmart Animal Supplier Under Investigation for Cruelty

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 11:44 AM
RAT ADDICT

The piggies I adopted were adults.Personally I rather adopt an adult piggy! There were babies at the rescue when I got my girls,but I wanted the girls instead of the babies and knew the babies would be adopted fast anyway.

I am glad your babies have homes though.Are you keeping the third?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

wow this is an old one. but yes we did keep the one. I will put up some pictures of him he has gotten really big.
I made a mistake while looking at abby papers for filling out the babies she is a privian not an abby but the babies turned out to be ridge backs all off them.
My mentor Lesha who lives about an hour away gave me a silky who had little one a week ago. She is getting to sick and cant keep up with all the long haired ones and breeding so she is rehoomiong a lot of them and keeping a few short hairs to make it easer on her family and her. She wanted to wait but decited to give her to me. Which she can mentor me over the phone and threw emails and I can go see her if I have to. She gave me sweet pee which I call her Stella becuase she looks like the skunk in over the hedge. lol. The dad she rehomed a while back and I got stella a while back, When leaha decited that she had to give her up to another home becuase she was haveing to many problems.
I am waiting a while because they have her on some new meds and I want to consintrate on making plans with the rats and mice and I cant consintrate on them and the pigs. But they seem around here to go more or adoppt out faster around fall and close to christmas. I think becuase its a big pet but it not and some parents find it cuter then a rat for thier kids and granted they require care but I think its more they want a cute pet like a puppy for the holidays just not as big.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Adolescent Pup

So cute!

Tags
guiena pig pictures