Photos! Happy "Gotcha Day" Sunny! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Happy "Gotcha Day" Sunny!

3 years ago today is when I adopted Sunny from the Humane Society!! I still remember the day I got her... I had really been wanting to adopt an older pair of chinnies that some one had offered me, but my mom didnt want them. My sister had adopted Lizzie back in Aug. of that year, and of course its not good to have a lone piggy. So my mom took me to the shelter "just to look", and guess what I brought home!
I attatched some pics (too lazy to upload them to Photobucket and all that LOL) of her at the bottom. The one on the red blankie is actually her adoption pic from her online profile thingy at the shelter, and the others are from a couple weeks after I got her. And theres a more recent one from Dec. too! (I need more pics of her... Wink is such a camera hog.)
So Im pretty much just going to make a huge, awesome salad for the pigs tonight, since they love food WAY more than any toys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunny's adoption pics.jpg (56.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg P1010034.jpg (70.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg P1010026.jpg (71.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P1010021.jpg (72.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2765.jpg (60.6 KB, 7 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Hello Earthling

Happy 'gotcha' day Sunny

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Sunny says thanks! Her and Tilly had the most massive salad ever last night... It took them an entire 5 minutes to gobble down LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Betta Bomb

Aww, happy Gotcha Day Sunny!!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Happy Gotcha Day Sunny! She's so cuute

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 PM
can't think of one, help

Happy belated gotcha day

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow! This one got past me!! Happy "Gotcha" Day, Sunny!! You are one lucky piggy!! And a very cute one too!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Sunny says thanks!
I got some adorable salad eating pics of them I will have to share!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Eeep! can't wait!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
RAT ADDICT

Happy belated "gotcha day"!
Look forward to the salad pictures.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
guinea pig adoption