My new pigs - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I breed becuase I want to the 2 new pigs were just born they are only a couple hours old.
I breed rats, mice, gerbils, dwarf hamsters, amd pigs NOT CATs that was a boo boo and was fixed. thank you.
and thouse place are in or near philly that is about 3 to 4 hours away. but oh well belive what you want.
and no his paw is on my thumb his head is over it, also I didnt say I was breeding them all either.
And each of the ones I breed I breed at differnt times, mice and dwarf and gerbils dont require as much as rats and pigs.
please if you have something to say PM this is to show my pigs off not start stuff.
Also the rabit breeder was out in Texas and that was when I was little if you would listen and read. I was like 5 when they started that. I am 27 know. I breed rabbits for 10 years with them rex, flemish, lops, and siames or californains. we called them siamese. When I came in here I said I was a breeder and pet owner, I breed pets that are healthy and well tempered and people come to me insted of a pet store were they are sick and not cared for. but any way I am gonna take more pics after while and post them later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 03:34 PM
I am allergic to maths

Because YOU WANT to. Do you see how selfish that sounds? Firstly, you already breed so many other animals, why do you need to breed pigs to? Did you correct your freind on the way she held her pigs? I doubt it since you held them the same way. If you cant even hold the pig properly are you responsible enough to breed them? I dont even see how wanting to is a legitimate reason for breeding. It is just totally uncessary. I do admit your pigs are cute, maybe we can take this debate somwhere else?
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Betta Bomb

Doesnt matter where the debates happen., Diamond NEVER reads them with any thought. I think she's selfish and using the plight of animals to fund her own poor excuses.

***** Oh and update, Kayla, She also is planning on breeding her new Flemish Giant Rabbit -_-

Diamond, This forum supports RESONSIBLE breeders who specialize in carrying the pure genes of one or 2 species of animal. You breed several different kinds of animals entirely : lagamorph, rodent, mammal ...... There's no WAY you are specialized in all of them. So this is why we keep telling youthings you dont want to hear. We're trying to help you see what your doing from a responsible point of view that what your doing is milling your animals for profit because you like to see baby animals and you like to make a quick dollar by telling people your better than a pet store. Where do pet stores get their animals? They get them from large suppliers who breed more than one kind of animal without a care for the lines or genetics or even simply researching the species. How are you better than a pet store? Because all the money you make comes directly to you and people see it as a home-based environment so it must be good. ...... Really, I think you need to grow up and stop thinking about yourself. The world is a much bigger place than that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
Doesnt matter where the debates happen., Diamond NEVER reads them with any thought. I think she's selfish and using the plight of animals to fund her own poor excuses.

***** Oh and update, Kayla, She also is planning on breeding her new Flemish Giant Rabbit -_-

Diamond, This forum supports RESONSIBLE breeders who specialize in carrying the pure genes of one or 2 species of animal. You breed several different kinds of animals entirely : lagamorph, rodent, mammal ...... There's no WAY you are specialized in all of them. So this is why we keep telling youthings you dont want to hear. We're trying to help you see what your doing from a responsible point of view that what your doing is milling your animals for profit because you like to see baby animals and you like to make a quick dollar by telling people your better than a pet store. Where do pet stores get their animals? They get them from large suppliers who breed more than one kind of animal without a care for the lines or genetics or even simply researching the species. How are you better than a pet store? Because all the money you make comes directly to you and people see it as a home-based environment so it must be good. ...... Really, I think you need to grow up and stop thinking about yourself. The world is a much bigger place than that.

Well said

More by canadiancritter
    Pictures Galore
    A message From kiwi
    Introducing. . .
    Glow in the dark cats
    How my tank is set up .:NEW PICTURES:.
    My Bunny
    Reptile/Herp Set-Ups
    Lookie whats I got

post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 07:29 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post

Very well said! Couldn't of said it any better.

More by VanillaRat
    New Rat
    My Boys
    Peas?
    Yay!!
    Benjamin & Hatchet
    What a scare!
    My Babies!
    My Boys!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Rodentologist

Agree. She admitted at one point that she had over a hundred animals living in her house and is still breeding. There's no way they're all getting the kind of care they need.

More by Jennicat
    Hey Guinea Pig People!
    Common Misconceptions About Guinea Pig Care
    Petsmart Animal Supplier Under Investigation for Cruelty

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I dose not matter how many animals I have. Also I keep track of their lines and genetic if you looked at my site you would see on the breeding page who the mother is and the sales page their line and their relitives I own ans what colors and coats are in the back ground and yes i am specilized in the typs I breed. I dont mill If I milled I would be selling to pet stores and making tones of money and I would have porche in my drive way not a run down Suburu.
Not all my pets are breeders point you do what you do in your house and I'll do what I do in mine and you leave me out of your bizz i'll leave you out of mine. I give also with the money I make dontions to the SPCA want there number to ask them my self.
you guys are funny really you are. if I was a mill all my females would be pregnet all the time and they would be breed back to back. but what ever belive what you want go hug a tree or permot peta some more.
now i sujest you all back off you know I will not listen becuase I am not wrong and I will do what I want and how I want. you all should know by now that if you have told me befor and I am still breeding I am not going to its a lost cuase get over it and drop it. your words are fallig on deff ears. this is not advice is heckling and harassing in my book. sireously shut up already I am not listening and I dont give a rats butt what you say or think of me.
you are starting to sound like a broken record repeating your selves and do you see any one eals besides the little clan you have saying anything to me only the small handful of you not every one is on your side agrees with you and is saying anything And why should I care what you all think its what I think and if you want to think I am this or that go ahead dont care really. if every singel member on here agreed with you then maybe I would step back and think but there not. so selfish or what not dont care I am a ***** though I will admit that and selfish shure why not you think I am a byb and a mill wow if thats the case were is all that money i should be rolling in so can by my diamonds and gold and why am I not in that manchen in beverly hills?????? um thats becuase I am not what you think. lol but hay thanks for the next dinner topic I will talk about over dinner will I'll have a great laugh

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I can't believe that this is still an issue. This is completely irresponsible breeding AGAIN. Diamond, as before, I am BEGGING you to stop breeding! I've said this before and I know you believe what you're doing is ok, but it's just not. You are contributing to the overpopulation of poorly bred and kept animals.

I can be forgiving if a person just doesn't know any better, but you have been very clearly informed by multiple people on multiple occasions of your various unacceptable breeding practices. This is choosing to be ignorant at the expense of animals' wellbeing! I am disappointed that you have been so closed-minded about this.

More by mtmaughan
    Zorro is being a pain in the patootie!
    A Letter to Your Furries
    The Vet
    Dolphins Create Bubble Rings
    Skin problems
    Fostering Question
    Blankets
    New Cage (PICS!)

Maureen

Six new rats
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

you know I am not going to listen becuase i am sorry I dont belive what you are telling me as a breeder I should do. I am a breeder and not breedign for a breeder is well like whipen before you poop it dont make sence.
why dont you get it I am going to do what I want all my babies and animals are healthy and the pic prove it but hey belive what you want you think I am a byb and a mill i think you are all uptight need to get either layed, off your butts and do something better then be a lonyl house wife or what ever ad stop dissiong on others and look at your own problems.
you all or I should say the small clan of you not all of you diss and singel me out, and say I dont keep track on lines which thats funny when I state who parents are and post on my site whos being breed and all who had babies but point is when a small group or a singel person grips, dwels and complains to some one who is inocent and tell them they are this or that when not means that in reality they are doing what they are blaming others for. Its humen phycholgy but you think what I want and I will think what I want and you keep to you bizz I will keep to mine. Its a free country and we can think and say what we want and think freely and you all keep telling me this is what this form is for more less advice, freedom to say what we think and feel so I'm gonna just roll with that.

post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I will remind you that you are posting on a public forum and are inviting responses to the information that you provide. Just because the responses are not what you want them to be does not make them wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond01 View Post
off your butts and do something better then be a lonyl house wife or what ever ad stop dissiong on others and look at your own problems.
I will also warn you that this is a potentially offensive statement and you should watch what you say. What an assumption to make! You can comment on other people's problems when they post about them on the forum and not before. AGAIN, no one here has "dissed" you personally and I have seen you attempt to do so to others on multiple occasions. Your response to well-intentioned advice is to attack others. Stop telling others to look at their own problems and take a look at yourself! I don't want to be mean and I want to help you and your animals, but you are making it incredibly difficult.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I dont need help nore do my animals thank you I would kindly ask you all to stop know for what I do in my house is my bizz and if I post what i do so be it at lest i am not lieing about what I do.
Point you have your belifes I have mine I think i have been on her long enough for you all to know that I will do what I want and how I want and i ask that again that is you can post nice things on here then dont post them on here PM and we will disscus it then.

post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 01:43 AM
I am allergic to maths

Diamond, everyone has pointed out what you are doing is wrong yet you continue to be ignorant. You can not provide proof of good living conditions because you dont have any. I beg of someone in her state, report her, if she is providing good care for these animals then she has nothing to worry about. Honestly diamond, you have a problem. Breeding these animals is just selfish. If you have a problem with what people say I suggest you leave the forum, as long as you continue to breed people will continue to make comments
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 06:18 AM
the rodent lover<3

Diamond, I don't think anyone is being mean to you, they're just trying to help you. Telling you to stop breeding is ADVICE. Because you already have a lot of animals as it is. Don't think they're being mean or rude or whatever, because they're just trying to help you. =\

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 07:47 AM
Rodentologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodentzRule View Post
Diamond, everyone has pointed out what you are doing is wrong yet you continue to be ignorant. You can not provide proof of good living conditions because you dont have any. I beg of someone in her state, report her, if she is providing good care for these animals then she has nothing to worry about. Honestly diamond, you have a problem. Breeding these animals is just selfish. If you have a problem with what people say I suggest you leave the forum, as long as you continue to breed people will continue to make comments
We've kind of gone through this with her. Her friend that she assured us was her mentor and ok with what she was doing came to the board and said that she was uncomfortable with Diamond's standard of care and that her animals weren't getting vet care.

Diamond said that was a lie and told us to call the SPCA and get proof. She even gave the number. Someone called and the person that answered had no idea who she was. Then Diamond told us we talked to the wrong people.

Her stories kind of seem to go like that. She's had so many now -- first her vet gave her free care. Then someone pointed out that she said she couldn't afford a spay for her cat, and she said that her vet gave her discounted care. Then for some reason, the story changed to the fact that her vet was very expensive.

She still hasn't shown any pictures of her animals in adequate cages since her first pictures of the rats in those horribly tiny cages. Her mice in another thread were giving birth in CRITTER KEEPERS (dear god). I highly doubt that her guinea pigs are getting the recommended 7.5 square feet per pair.

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Hello Earthling

Actually I think many of us get "off our butts and stop being a loyal house wife". If you haven't noticed many of the members, including my self are quiet young and have high levels of education and intelligence, and we are using it to educate you on proper standards of care and breeding.

You know you are wrong Diamond, which is why you are fighting back and not taking the advice that is given to you.

Can you provide birth certificates to prove lineage of you breeding animals?

Tags
pig pictures