Photos! Our new Additions!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Our new Additions!!

Well here they are!! The white one is Mr. Squeakers and the brown/white is Bugsy!

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Last edited by LuvPets; 08-31-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Cute piggies!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM
RAT ADDICT

Awww,they are cuties.Have fun with them.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Part of the Pack

I love ANY little furry creature, as long as it doesn't have more than 4 legs! hee hee

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...
Mina, Psyche, Puff, Bootsy, Tommy, Sooner, Quinnie, and Lucky.

~and last but not least, my bunbun Roger~
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

You will really like the piggies, Mom!! They don't bite and you can cuddle them like a bunny!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Here's their new and improved cage!! Any suggestions for toys and things would be appreciated!!

The first two are the original setup, last two after the cleaning tonight!! There is an edible log for chewing/hiding which they love, a cuddle cup, a hidey box, and a ball.

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

Last edited by LuvPets; 08-31-2010 at 05:38 PM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

They're cute! And I love their home

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Playful Pup

cuties!

Pround owner of :

1 male guinea pig - Charlie

1 male black lab - Monty
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Fantastic looking guinea pig home...so cozy looking! And your piggies are just beautiful.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

How do you keep the piggers in the cage, since you also have a dog and cat?

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 06:14 AM
Part of the Pack

Very cute.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks everyone!!
The cage has since been redone--I'll post a pic. My cat doesn't bother them at all--she's actually kinda scared of them!! And our dog stays out most of the time.
Also, Bugsy, the brown and white one, passed away about a month after we got him. It was very sudden. I made a vet appt to have him checked because he started "clicking" when he breathed. He passed before I could even get him to the animal ER. But, since Mr. Squeakers was very distressed over his mate's passing, we got Phineas. I'll also post pics of him!! Both are very happy, healthy, popcorning piggers!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2913.jpg (70.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2998.jpg (75.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3013.jpg (75.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2916.jpg (67.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2929.jpg (68.8 KB, 2 views)

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

Last edited by LuvPets; 08-31-2010 at 05:42 PM.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

And their cage:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3017.jpg (69.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3018.jpg (73.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3019.jpg (73.2 KB, 3 views)

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Part of the Pack

Ah, you've added onto it since we were there! I still can't believe Baby doesn't bother them! Quinnie probably would've gotten in with them (but not to hurt them), and Lucy would probably tear the entire thing down!

~Amy~ Mom to Lucy

Forever in our hearts...
Mina, Psyche, Puff, Bootsy, Tommy, Sooner, Quinnie, and Lucky.

~and last but not least, my bunbun Roger~
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Haha! Yeah, you're probably right!! One time when they were out having some floor time, Baby actually got into the "cage" and acted like she wanted to play with them, but as soon as one of the piggers came up to her, she ran out like she couldn't get out quick enough!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Phineas--male guinea pig