She had her BABIES!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Guinea Pig Discussion Popcorns, wheeks, and all else piggy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

She had her BABIES!!!!

YAY YAY, about 2 hours ago she had three babies, so I was cleaning, and was about to go to bed, when I went to pet snowball and found 3 little babies. They're so CUTE!!!!!!
The mommy is all white, but her babies are dark, one is white and blackish colored, but not really black, kinda gray and black mixed?? Sorry, I'm just so happy and excited, I will post pics probably tomorrow!! Thank you so much for the support.

-pollybug

Pollybug25's pets-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rosie, Snowball, Princess, Boggart, and Taco

Ginger, chihuahua/mix

Brownie, Shihtzu

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Oh yah, all three of the babies are healthy, and so the mommy, and she is taking great care of them. She's still cleaning them, and seems to be a great mommy so far. So I guess her labor and delivery went perfect, I heard no noise or anything coming from her cage. YAY!!

-pollybug

Pollybug25's pets-

Ginger, chihuahua/mix

Brownie, Shihtzu

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of the little furballs It sounds like everything went smoothly I am so excited for you

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 12:06 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Congrats! Post pics if you can!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Congrats!!! Cant wait for pics i love piggies!! xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Everything is going great. Snowball is being a loving mother, and the babies are just so adorable. My faher has a fancy camera and does good photagraphy, and he said he would take good pics of them for me tonight when he gets off from work. then he will put htem in the computer for me so I can show you guys. 2 of them are kinda salt & pepper colored with white spots and one is white with the salt & pepper spots. One of them is very hyper, it follows their mommy everywhere around the cage and popcorns and runs around in circles around it's mommy. I'm not quite sure how to tell what sex they are, I looked online at pics, but it all looks the same to me when they're babies. I'm just so releaved that everything went so smoothly, I was only cleaning for not even an hour, and I checked on ehr before and their was nothing yet, she was jsut laying down, and an hour later I went to say goodnight to her and there was 3 little babies that stood out, cause they're mommy is completly white and they are darkish colored, I got so excited, I yelled for my kids and they didnt believe me at first, but they where excited too, it was a long time waiting. I already hae 2 friends coming over later today to see them cause they want one when they're ready, but I told them I would not release them til they buy a cage and other things they need. So they will have good homes to go to, I know I cant keep them all but I do wanna keep atleast one female (if their is any) to keep it's mommy company. I'm still in shock that it happened so fast with no signs or noises lol.

-pollybug

Pollybug25's pets-

Ginger, chihuahua/mix

Brownie, Shihtzu

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awww!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Part of the Pack

YEAH their here! I cant wait to seee!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Rodentologist

I'm so glad that she gave birth safely, congratulations.

We are as gods to the beasts of the fields. We order the time o' their birth and the time o' their death. Between times, we ha' a duty. - Terry Pratchett.

"Men have forgotten this truth", said the fox, "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Where's the pics??? I can't wait to see them!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Playful Pup

congrats!!! I love when it all goes right! Pigtures please!!!

PiggieSlave

Abby--> 2 mo's
Molly--> 3 mo's
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 08:27 PM
chinchilla breeder

Congrats!!!

Kristy Morici
ABC CHINCHILLAS

Many high quality chinchillas Available..

Tags
babies, guinea pig