Hedgehog Colors 101 online seminar offered
Since getting the registry back up and running, there have been a lot of requests for more information about understanding the IHA color system! In response to this request, I will be teaching an online Colors 101 class! The goal of the class is to provide participants with a theoretical framework in which to understand the IHA color system, to be able to clearly identify hedgehogs in each of the IHA show classes, and to develop basic skills in color and pattern identification.
- Up to 6 participants will be accepted per session, on a first come, first serve basis. A wait list will be retained for those who are interested, so they will have priority in first come basis for the next time the course is taught.
- The course will be taught in a mail list/chat session format. All mail list netiquette rules apply and participants must try to make it to each chat session for maximum benefit.
- Chat sessions will be held on a weekly basis
- The initial lesson will be posted to the mail list by the instructor on the first day of the class. Participants are encouraged to ask questions- please be sure to read all prior questions to avoid repetition.
- Consecutive lessons will be introduced as the class reaches a consensus that the prior one has been reasonably understood by all members, so the course will be as brief or as long as is needed for the participants to feel that they have understood the materials.
The course will begin on Saturday, December 7th and the chats will be held at 9 pm on Mondays in a chat room that will be announced to the members. The course includes 10 lessons.
If you are interested, please pm me for more details!