Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Speaking of Bonding...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jewels 
#1 ·
Well, Jason and I spent the 4th at home. We got bored and decided that it would be a good time to introduce Creeps to Charlie and Daisy (since now it's been a month since his, um, snip). Charlie acted just as expected and tried to punch Creeps a few times. Creeps didn't fight back and actually kept putting his head down to Charlie (who is only about 2/3 the size of Creepy). Jason got Daisy out, put her down and pulled Charlie away.

Charlie thumped and grunted and scared Daisy. She huddled into the corner by the stairs. Creepy went over to her and tried to snuggle her. She snuggled him back. In less than five minutes they were laying cheek to cheek, Creeps laying in "Cadbury bunny" (sitting kind of like a chicken) position and Daisy laying flat - both almost dozing. I really wish we had the camera out.

Charlie got jealous because Daisy is his girlfriend (which they still haven't fully taken to each other) so he went over and sat nose to nose with her for about 5 seconds, then tried to punch her. Charlie punching at her scared her, but instead of hiding back in her corner she burrowed herself into Creepy. I told Charlie that if he didn't hit his women then they might not leave him for the strong silent type.

Mr. Creepy is Daisy's knight in shining white fur.
Just thought I'd share. Creepy and Daisy, sittin' in a tree...

See less See more
#3 ·
That is so cute. I am sitting here laughing!

Hopefully Charlie will realize that he will have to be nicer if he wants to have friends!

#5 ·
Thanks!!

We're going to get them together again this weekend. If things keep going well then we'll have to build a little condo just for the two of them. She is just so tiny compared to him - they are an odd pair to say the least!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.