Signs your reptile may have ingested a toxic substance
Even the most careful Pet Parent can't keep an eye on their Pet Families at every second. No matter how responsible you are, there's a chance that at some point, one of your reptiles will get into something he shouldn't, like a toxic houseplant or a cleaning substance.
Poisoning requires immediate action, so make sure you recognize the symptoms right away if they happen. Also, make sure you have the number of both your regular reptile vet and also a 24-hour emergency vet; Pet Family disasters rarely limit themselves to business hours.
Click for article