Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > Forum Information > Forum News

Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

Old 04-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Jade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

May RAK: sign ups or drop-outs please read!

If you do NOT want to participate in May's RAK but you did for February's, please PM Kay by the 30th.

If you didn't participate in February and would like to, please send the information in this thread to fstybrat in a PM by the 30th.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

velvetrabbit has a spectacular aura aboutvelvetrabbit has a spectacular aura aboutvelvetrabbit has a spectacular aura about
Um, the 31st of April doesn't exist.... Do you mean the 30th?

Bunnyful
Old 04-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Jade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond reputeJade has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, can't type, lack of sleep, all of the above. I fixed it, thanks Bex!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

velvetrabbit has a spectacular aura aboutvelvetrabbit has a spectacular aura aboutvelvetrabbit has a spectacular aura about
Oh ok, Good to know

but now my post doesn't make sense

Bunnyful
Old 04-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

fstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of light
Last call everyone--
I will be putting together RAK's tonight!

If you've already submitted your questions & want to participate than do nothing- if you want to participate & haven't sent in the questionaire in the past please get it to me today!

**If you participated last time & DO NOT want to participate this time around- PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can remove you from the list **
Old 04-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

fstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of lightfstybrat is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sorry for any inconvenience- but we are going to have to post-pone RAK for the month of may due to a lack of participation.

With the summer rapidly approaching people are getting busier & just don't have the time to devote to participating. Please understand & be patient as well run RAK again when there is an increase in interest.