Read the label before you do anything yourself. Some you want the animal to vomit, some you don't!
Read the label of paint to find out what kind it is, acryilic or oil based. Get as much info off it as you can. There should be what to do in case of ingestion, follow those instructions as best you can, and I'd either call/go to a vet, or call the national poison control. If you go to a vet take the can of paint with you. If you call, get the can and have it near the phone to save time.
here are the numbers for the veterinary national poison control hotline:
They do charge, I think it's $20 for first five mins or so, then two or 3 dollars a minute after that.
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
Last edited by Mygala; 01-30-2005 at 04:22 PM.