Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Baby Rats in NorthEast PA need homes!

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jenn52982 
#1 ·
Hello! I have 22 baby rats, just born Dec Sunday, Dec 18th that in a little over a month or so will need homes. The mommy's are mixed fancy rat breeds and both gave birth on the same day. (My boy rat ((Fancy/hooded rat mix) is no longer allowed to stay in the same cage as them. He was a bad boy and I learned a valuable lesson)
The rats are wonderful & friendly with warm, fun personalities and I believe the baby rats will be the same. I am desperately doing my best to find homes for these loveable babies because I do not want to hand them over to a shelter that will kill them or give them to a pet store that will allow them to become snake food. If there is anyone out there who would love a rat (or two ) to love and call there own or knows someone who would like to be a new parent please contact me as soon as possible at Jenn52982@hotmail. I do live in Northeast Pa close to the border of North NJ and Orange County NY....I would do my best to make sure these rats get to new homes, even traveling some. In the end I will keep them if I must but 25 rats is a lot to handle.

I would prefer to find homes for these baby rats in pairs. I would feel better knowing not only did they find a home with loving parents, but that they would have a companion to go with so they would never be lonely.

Anyone Interested?? : Jenn52982@hotmail.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.