Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > General Animal Information > Rescues > Animals in Need

Animals in Need Post any animals in need of rescue here. Note: This section is only for animals that are up for adoption, not for sale.

Old 06-18-2004, 09:15 PM

Ratgurrrlz is on a distinguished road

Rat Rescue New Jersey

My partner and I recently came across a woman who's partner left her and abandoned rats, 37 of them. She needs to find good homes for them and from what we have heard she has many different varieties. She has to move out of her place and really has no where to put them since her partner, who really owns the rats refuses to help in any way. My partner and I have decided to help her as much as we can. We don't have much space and we do already have 23 rats of our own, but we have decided to take in a handful or two to keep and have told her we would post about her problem and try to help her find homes for as many as them as we could. She's in a tough situation and I would hate to see these rats be brought to pet shops where a man behind the counter will decide their fate whether it be "snake food" or "pet only". No rat deserves that. I know I would not want that to ever happen to my rats. So if there is anyone that has just a little space in their home or their heart to take one of these rescues it will be it's own reward. I cannot turn my back on a rat or any other animal in need and even though you may only be able to take one or two, just imagine you're saving them. Isn't that worth an extra dollar or two on additional food and bedding. I have all her information, she is located in Keansburg New Jersey.. If you are interested or if you know someone who is please contact my partner and I at Ratgurrrlz@aol.com

Tags
pet shop, pet shops, snake food