Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > Dogs and Cats > Dogs

Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

Old 01-29-2009, 01:23 PM

WildHammyHopper is on a distinguished road
Smile

Flo says HI!

Ok.. so I have a little Golden Retriever called Flo. I rescued her from Battersea dogs home in london. She came into the centre battered up and not looking well at all. I visit their website nearly everyday seeing if I can make room for a another little companion. When I first saw Flo's pictures she looked a calm and quiet dog, but when I said to my mum, look at Flo she is such a beautiful dog. My mum thought about the idea for a few days and we then thought YES we do want a companion. So what happened was my mum called up the centre and said if we could go and visit Flo. So we did. Well that calm and quiet looking dog turned to be exactly the opposite. She was a playful little girl and just what I needed. Being and only child my mum considered this and agreed we could take her home ! So I was sooo happy and now I love my little baba to peices.

Tags
dog, golded retriever, introduction