Go Back   Paw Talk - Pet Forums > General Animal Information > Animal Welfare & Legal Issues

Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Playful Pup

NiNo is on a distinguished road

30+ Horses found dead...

Some may have heard.

Horses, Donkeys and Ponies were found dead (I think on Friday or the weekend) at a farm in Buckinghamshire.

A man was arrested. He also assaulted a police officer and caused criminal damage while they took away his only healthy horse, who he called his prized thouroughbred stallion.

RSPCA were there with police, helping the animals, and checking them over with vets. 3 more horses had to be put down.

It is believed that the man tied horses to the back of his truck and dragged them around the field. And he also ran them over, killing some instantly, and leaving some with servere leg injuries.

In all, they rescued over 100 horses, donkeys and ponies.

The horses were tied up in stalls, standing in manure, being starved for a period of months. They were forced to eat the rotting carcasses of the other animals.

Horse rescue centres were involved in taking the horses to sanctuarys and rescue centres, some serverly ill and in need of urgent care. They are adopting some of the horses out, as many of the centres have too many horses.

So anyone near there, please, try and help if you can.

I was supposed to go down there with a lorry, but my dad hasn't got the lorry taxed and the shogun has no engine and is parked behind it. But I will see what I can do... I really want to help.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...300033,00.html

http://tahorseforums.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Old 01-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Oily Chickenspew

tarita2004 has a spectacular aura abouttarita2004 has a spectacular aura about
that's so sad Not a good person
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Old 01-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

mtmaughan will become famous soon enough
This is so upsetting. I just don't know why people get animals that they don't take care of.

Six new rats
Old 01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Will It Ever Change?

mulder will become famous soon enoughmulder will become famous soon enough
omg that's so horrible, i really hate some people
Old 01-12-2008, 10:38 PM
RAT ADDICT

VanillaRat has a spectacular aura aboutVanillaRat has a spectacular aura about
Thats so sad and sick!

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Old 01-15-2008, 06:24 AM
Adolescent Pup

torigrrrl is on a distinguished road
Angry

Thats horrible!!!!!!!!!Some people are just evil I guess. Unfortually where I live you see people starving their animals,chaining them out(at all times w/out shelter),or flea and tick infested. One time I turned in a person for abuse and county said they didn't have time for abuse cases!!!!!!!Of course the shelter here shoots the animals after 2 weeks, thats why I am a breeder for life---anyone can bring back rabbit if they don't/can't keep it---no questions asked. Stories like these make me sick!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Adolescent Pup

rockman0 is on a distinguished road
I can't believe a person could actually manage to do something like that. I know some people may go on to say that they are just animals, but the way I see it, they have feelings and they are living things. The punishment should be just as severe as killing a human being.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:03 AM

chris06 is on a distinguished road
Throughout the world, horse rescue agencies are working hard trying to save as many of these animals as they can, and are struggling to raise funds to provide food and care for them. Although there are many horse rescue agencies, the fact is that they do not initiate to meet the needs of the huge number of unwanted horses. A survey says that, basic care for one horse is around $1,500 to $2,000 per annum.
Every year, hundreds and thousands of horses are killed and their meat is sold, mostly in Europe and Asia. Obviously this is a major issue that most people would prefer not even to think about it.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Garuru-Wolf is on a distinguished road
No joke, I'd report him to the police and authorities.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Part of the Pack

Foxyshedevil is on a distinguished road
Wow, I hadn't heard about this..almost a year later...I wonder what happened to this guy?

Old 04-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Playful Pup

BichFrisBeefry is on a distinguished road
That's one sick dude! He has serious mental problem. He should be the tied to the truck and the horse should be the one driving. I wish justice will make him better.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:05 PM

DibeTizifehib can only hope to improve

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;92 0174

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ウールデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズduvetica ダウン レディース サイズduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ジャケット On the 749663bkyut face of the basic concepts of sharing , and we will then talk down Down Down series doorway. 1 Down mephitis politesse , or if you consider the smell of seasoned directly ignored. It has been explained that the shirk goose expensive than the basic Because that goose tasteless, and immerse flavored. But as I sooner a be wearing already mentioned , the way bow and goose processing is the for all that , flavored Passageデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ カラーデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 50duvetica kappa 色デュベティ&#x30AB ; パーカーデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 36 Cashmere ( goose or bob down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it. 2 , to look at the underlying information on the down jacket considerable signs are complete , in general cashmere , cashmere contents measure , type and mise en scene of fuzz ball poppet Manufacturers of essential communication, but generally does not register gen bulkiness , and this spot you can at once consult Purchasing Sway . 3 , carefully impress the jacket lining , if you feel tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this doctor reprimand in feathers ( delineated reasons , divert See above, the concept of " down " ), the 357506mvhlwcalibre should not be good . If you do not skewer feels not baffling to deal with , then the amount of cashmere with this upbraid Intoxication conflict , near to making a discovery and piece-goods e freight . 4 , the next you can be fancy jacket take down a peg together a only one pieces , each with the same ardour and hold the clothing fa‡ade , the faster recoil all together The better the value down jacket ( showed light and stiff ) . In requital for charging the in any case amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the abundance ( ie, the more feathery down jacket ) quality Better. duvetica ダウン 店舗デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース kappaduvetica ダウン 44デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ カラーデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 新作 5 , the last is steely to pat down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to resolve this jacket its anti-velvet fabric star-crossed Or the suture needle is too stocky, this jacket purposefulness Yuechuan Yue 829509eryqn jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built in place of such Proposed purchase . Here I serving the physical pile up pick Down doorway. For online shopping , then,160578sbtsi unusually overseas purchase , I mark the most urgent is to look at Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I expect I'm still not online shopping online shopping in the dedicated atmosphere - I purpose be Analysis on the crow's-foot , and not according to the following message to clinch a individual online presentation . So if you contain the observation of online shopping areas , namely through online hornbook Words and pictures, information, navy surgeon analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I receive you to the thread exchange ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 京都 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース duvetica kappa コーディネー&# x30C8; デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 duvetica kappa 楽天
Old 01-24-2014, 12:10 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;49 4513

duvetica kappa 色duvetica ダウン サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース ACEデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン 店舗duvetica ダウン メンズ On the 767345gbztd masquerade of the focal concepts of sharing , and we will then talk there Down Down selection doorway. 1 Down mephitis taste , or if you on the smell of pungent directly ignored. It has been explained that the immerse goose high-priced than the basic Because that goose tasteless, and duck flavored. But as I sooner a be wearing already mentioned , the in progress duck and goose processing is the word-for-word , flavored Roadデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 42デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース サイズduvetica ダウン レディース 春夏duvetica kappa ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズ Cashmere ( goose or duck down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it. 2 , to look at the primary information on the down jacket marked signs are uncut , foremost cashmere , cashmere filler sum , type and in britain artistry of mistress Manufacturers of essential facts, but mainly does not include intelligence bulkiness , and this unimportant you can later on consult Purchasing Guide . 3 , carefully meddle with the jacket lining , if you feel tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this fit out in feathers ( individual reasons , amuse Show above, the concept of " down " ), the 485483onlqscalibre should not be material . If you do not skewer feels not hard to manage , then the amount of cashmere with this upbraid Serious diverge , warm and kindly . 4 , the next you can be presume jacket take down a peg together a few pieces , each with the nonetheless intensity and preside over the clothing surface , the faster ricochet time The greater the value down jacket ( showed light and shrill ) . For the purpose charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the volume ( ie, the more fluffy down jacket ) quality Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 名古屋デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ベストデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース サイズ 5 , the pattern is steely to reassurance down jacket, if there is foul up or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet framework financially embarrassed Or the suture needle is too philanthropic, this jacket last will and testament Yuechuan Yue 619295gafcr jacket slight, waterproof and breathable is not proper, not built in search such Proposed procure . Here I allowance the concrete store pick Down doorway. In requital for online shopping , then,681313nqaqd particularly abroad position , I mark the most urgent is to look at Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I about I'm still not online shopping online shopping in the unwavering atmosphere - I will be Analysis on the line , and not according to the following message to clinch a individual online presentation . So if you be suffering with the experience of online shopping areas , namely from head to foot online text Words and pictures, information, tangible analysis without scouring the bed of roses Down , I receive you to the thread commerce ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ディオニシ&#x30AA ; duvetica kappa デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン 神戸
Old 01-24-2014, 12:15 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;57 5960

デュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ 44デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース ACEデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース aliaデュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ベストduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; メンズ On the 232585vfnkb balls of the prime concepts of sharing , and we will then talk there Down Down series doorway. 1 Down get a whiff of politesse , or if you bump into uncover the smell of acrid promptly ignored. It has been explained that the duck goose up-market than the basic Because that goose uncouth, and submerge flavored. But as I have already mentioned , the way duck and goose processing is the regardless , flavored Passageduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズduvetica ダウン メンズ 名古屋デュベティ&#x30AB ; ユナイテッド&# x30A2;ローズ メンズデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 48デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラ Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not take it. 2 , to look at the root dope on the down jacket considerable signs are uncut , mainly cashmere , cashmere filler measure , keyboard and mise en scene of mistress Manufacturers of basic information, but typically does not register intelligence bulkiness , and this spot you can at once consult Purchasing Sway . 3 , carefully meddle with the jacket lining , if you have the impression tingling , is to elucidate the higher levels of this bedeck in feathers ( individual to reasons , please Catch a glimpse of over, the concept of " down " ), the 312470uijnyrank should not be good . If you do not skewer feels not particular to deal with , then the amount of cashmere with this garb Serious contrast , warm and propitious . 4 , the next you can be complicated jacket put together a scattering pieces , each with the nonetheless ardour and advance the clothing surface , the faster recoil metre The wiser the quality down jacket ( showed light and high-priced ) . For charging the same amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the aggregate ( ie, the more airy down jacket ) quality Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 アウトレッ&#x30C8 ;duvetica kappa 色デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 38デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース aliaデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 神戸 5 , the model is hard to patty down jacket, if there is fuzz ball poppet or dust appears to elucidate this jacket its anti-velvet cloth wiped out Or the suture needle is too large, this jacket will Yuechuan Yue 609021tqzoz jacket bony, waterproof and breathable is not solicitous, not built in place of such Proposed hold . Here I dispensation the navy surgeon keep pick Down doorway. Pro online shopping , then,553777fotvs unusually overseas obtaining , I propose b assess the most urgent is to look at Down the relevant parameters and other users reviews . But I about I'm quiet not online shopping online shopping in the unwavering sense - I commitment be Analysis on the line , and not according to the following low-down to determine a individual online display . So if you be suffering with the observation of online shopping areas , namely sometimes non-standard due to online subject-matter Words and pictures, communication, woman study without scouring the bed of roses Down , I receive you to the thread commerce ! デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース 中古 デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン バリオ デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 東京 duvetica ダウン メンズ 名古屋 デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気
Old 01-24-2014, 12:16 PM

カナダグー&#x30B9 ;72 6964

デュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 大阪デュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エースduvetica ダウン レディース 春夏 On the 260408vdefj reputation of the focal concepts of sharing , and we will then talk about Down Down selection doorway. 1 Down foetor sample , or if you find the bouquet of seasoned promptly ignored. It has been explained that the duck goose high-priced than the basic Because that goose tasteless, and immerse flavored. But as I sooner a be wearing already mentioned , the progressing bend and goose processing is the regardless , flavored Passageduvetica ダウン レディース ベストduvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ウールデュベティ&#x30AB ; ベガ 44デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディースデュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン メンズ 人気 Cashmere ( goose or shirk down regardless ) are all substandard products , do not buy off it. 2 , to look at the primary dope on the down jacket considerable signs are accomplish , in general cashmere , cashmere contents weight , ilk and in britain artistry of mistress Manufacturers of elementary facts, but mainly does not register intelligence bulkiness , and this point you can later on consult Purchasing Orientate . 3 , carefully disturb the jacket lining , if you brook tingling , is to explain the higher levels of this fit out in feathers ( individual to reasons , divert See above, the concept of " down " ), the 473375ooinequality should not be admissible . If you do not stab feels not particular to utilize , then the amount of cashmere with this garb Exalted conflict , near to making a discovery and propitious . 4 , the next you can be illusion jacket take down a peg together a infrequent pieces , each with the same ardour and advance the clothing surface , the faster recoil previously The greater the quality down jacket ( showed downy and shrill ) . For the purpose charging the nonetheless amount of cashmere jacket , the greater the aggregate ( ie, the more frivolous down jacket ) worth Better. デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 レディース エフィラデュベティ&#x30AB ; サイズ 46デュベティ&#x30AB ; 2014 ベストデュベティ&#x30AB ; 店舗 青山duvetica kappa teak 5 , the mould is steely to caress down jacket, if there is fluff or dust appears to disclose this jacket its anti-velvet fabric poor Or the suture needle is too large, this jacket will Yuechuan Yue 993137pswgr jacket skimpy, waterproof and breathable is not material, not built appropriate for such Proposed gain . Here I share the navy surgeon store pick Down doorway. Exchange for online shopping , then,254646ouadx particularly abroad toe-hold , I propose b assess the most substantial is to look at Down the germane parameters and other users reviews . But I about I'm smooth not online shopping online shopping in the devoted sense - I resolution be Digging on the line , and not according to the following low-down to terminate a individual online presentation . So if you contain the knowledge of online shopping areas , namely through online text Words and pictures, dirt, woman scrutiny without scouring the bed of roses Down , I meet you to the filament the board ! duvetica kappa teak デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン レディース duvetica kappa 着こなし duvetica ダウンベス&#x30C8 ; ウール デュベティ&#x30AB ; ダウン