Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

New Hedgie owner

11K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  K9_girl1994 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!! My name is Elaine and I'm a new hedgie owner. I purchased Hamish last week, and I've had him for 5 days now. He is so much fun, and too darned cute.

I found this site when searching for answers to hedgie questions. If I have anymore, I'll certainly post them here to seek out your advice. I'm sure I'll be back quite often to check out answers and look at all the cute hedgie pics!! ;)

Here's Hamish.........when I bought him I was told he was 6-8 weeks old. Either way, I think you'll agree he's pretty cute!! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
toots said:
Hi everyone!! My name is Elaine and I'm a new hedgie owner. I purchased Hamish last week, and I've had him for 5 days now. He is so much fun, and too darned cute.

I found this site when searching for answers to hedgie questions. If I have anymore, I'll certainly post them here to seek out your advice. I'm sure I'll be back quite often to check out answers and look at all the cute hedgie pics!! ;)

Here's Hamish.........when I bought him I was told he was 6-8 weeks old. Either way, I think you'll agree he's pretty cute!! :)
Hi Elaine, I find it weird that so many of you have hedgehogs as pets, because over here they are a wild animal.. I do love em though.. In my old house we had a family of hedgehogs that were in my garden most nights,I loved watching them, and they are so adorable.. Good luck with Hamish!

#8 ·
aw Hamish is very cute!

:) Welcome to Paw Talk! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.