Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

I hate snow!

613 views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  ninja_smurtles 
#1 ·
We have a winter storm warning in effect until Tuesday night.....we could get up to 15 inches of snow! I HATE SNOW!

Is it summer time yet? :bawl: I am so ready for fishing season.

#4 ·
I guess the saying "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb" is partly true this year so far.....I hope it isn't like 2 years ago, when we had the biggest snow storm of the winter on April 7. We got over a foot of snow on that day. If that was Mother Nature's idea of a joke, I certainly wasn't laughing! :mad2:

#5 ·
We have rain! maybe you should just move to NC (that's what I did)....we'd LOVE to have you ;)

#11 ·
Brittney said:
If it's going to be cold... snow!! I really want the summer though. I think there's like 1-4" tonight and 3-5" tomorrow here. The snow here just finally was almost melted, so I cleaned it up and there was like 100 pounds of it. :D My back is really hurting..haha.
I agree! I hate cold without snow!

#13 ·
SNOW!!! You guys are SO lucky!! I WISH we'd get snow like that. It always seems to go just east or just north of us Dangit!

I used to work in the mountains of Colorado. The only time in my life I ever got enough. I remember one week we got almost FIVE FEET of the white stuff. It was great! ...at first.

Then we had to hike out. Wasn't near as much fun. Thank God for snowshoes! :D

#15 ·
I have been out shoveling snow all morning too.
I was doing it in my t-shirt. Great British stamina hey!
All the other swedish inhabitants dress up in coats, hats, scarves and gloves.
When we take the dogs for a walk Maria dresses up like an eskimo but I wear a t-shirt and a hat. A coat is too hot.

#19 ·
snow...

I can not wait for snow season to be over. I hate snow. I never liked snow, it is cold, wet, and dreary. There are 21 days to spring. Lets keep our fingers crossed that no more snow comes!

#20 ·
I think we got about 10 inches of snow last night. We were supposed to get another 5 inches of snow today but that didn't happen. :woohoo: I wish I had a video camera. When I let Riley out to potty the snow was so deep that she had to hop through it or else she'd be lost in it. She looked like a little jack rabbit hopping around in the snow. HILARIOUS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.