Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Sasha

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Brandy 
#1 ·
heres my 9 mth old girl Sasha, sorry they are not the best pics ,,I will try to get better ones later

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
thanks guys,,,,yah shes quite awesome and I wouldnt trade her for the world,,she is extrmely smart and tells me things when I need to know, like one day Dakin escaped through his bedroom window and sasha told me,,she went crazy until I would follow her to see what was the matter and Baby the ferret got outdoors one day and I couldnt find her anywheres and Sasha found her:)

#19 ·
oh yes for sure her ears are staying natural....I dont like the look of Boxers with their ears done and theres no vets around here that will do it becuase they think its "cruel" and "unneccesary" my father in law got one of his Boxers ears done and the other 2 he left natural,,,,

thanks guys, shes actully not a handful at all and she is unbelievably smart, shes NEVER chewed anything, if she picks something up and I say NO she drops it and goes to sulk on her blanket,,lol,,,,she never has accidents in the house, and she is super sweet and lovable, she sleeps inbed with craig and I at night and shes super protective of the boys, she does like to chase cats tho,,,.lol

I got batteries for the digicam tonight so i will take some updated pics of her:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.