Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Jasmine shedding alot!
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 12:35 AM
Deja
Paw-Talk Addict

You guys are going to think I am totally off the wall here - but I swear by Olive Oil.
A tablespoon sprinkled on their food daily has cleared up dandruff, dry skin, hairballs... my dogs eat a lot of their own hair - just as a result of mouthing each other and playing. I noticed it in Max's stool (sorry, gross- I know lol) But - I swear - the olive oil worked!
I just posted this in the cat section - it works for them too.

Shiny coats and healthy supple no-flakes on the skin in about a week. You can back the suppliment of olive oil off to once a week when you see improvement ... it's totally natural and easy to do too.

Since I changed the dogs to Wellness I haven't had to use any olive oil - that seemed to totally fix all skin and coat issues with my Golden.

I know it sounds bizzarro!

I use a gentle oatmeal shampoo that smells really nice and softens their fur. I got it at the salon where I get my hair done
It's some all natural stuff so I figured it was OK to use on them.

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome