Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - New puppy coming soon!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2003, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Jodi

New puppy coming soon!

As some of y'all know, we've been looking for a German Shepherd puppy for a couple of months now. We lost our last GSD, Bach, back in April of this year. We searched breeders all over and finally found one that we liked. Amazingly enough, they were only about an hour away.

The pup is only 5 weeks old so he won't be ready to come home with us for another couple weeks. What beautiful puppies they are! The mother had a litter of 9 pups! We had to decide between the 4 males - and what a hard decision it was!! We chose one & paid so it's a done deal!

The sire is absolutely gorgeous! And he's a big boy - 115 lbs. The dam is smaller - approx 80-85 lbs. They are both black & tan. The parents had great temprements and the sire has high working drive (just like Bach did!!) so he'll keep us busy! lol

I'm SOOOO excited and happy! I can't wait till he can come home! Now I just have to come up with a name....any suggestions?

Here is a picture (sorry for the low quality) of the sire, his name is Sampson - isn't he cute?? No pup pics yet but don't worry I'll have plenty once he comes home!! lol

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome