Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Spaying/Neutering small dogs
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2004, 05:38 PM
dappledoxie
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Deja, I would really love to show Claire in conformation, I just don't know how long it would be before I did. I don't know much at all about it so, I just decided it's the best thing to do for her and me. I will have another doxie one day and I can show that one. Claire and Rebel will just be my big spoil us rotten babies! hehe Those fees add up don't they, I need to ask the vet, whom I want to work for, lol, how much they charge. I am going to start taking my pets there once I move and hopefully they will hire because they see me lots and I am qualified, giggle, getting my foot in the door.

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome