Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Help with Chipper
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 02:26 PM
kittygurl823
Miss New Booty

I agree with what everyone else said. I don't know much about paper training, but I would say give him some time to adjust, everything is new and different for him. As for going to the bathroom, I think every animal I brought home didn't go to the bathroom right away. I remember I kept looking in Snuggles' (my cat) litter box to see if he went when I first adopted him and he didn't go until the next day. I was so worried, and he was my first cat, so I didn't know. But it just takes awhile to get used to it all. Jodi had a good point. He knows it's ok to go in the house, but doesn't exactly know *where to go* yet. Once he knows where the puppy pads are, etc, he will get back in the swing of things probably. I also agree a crate like Linda said would be helpful.
Ohhh man you aren't allowed to have doggies there at all? What happens if he does bark? We snuck animals in our apt, but it was a pet friendly environment and most all the neighbors had dogs, so it wasn't a question of that. Or maybe you are friends with your neighbors and told them about him?

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome