Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

eeeeeeew!

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Denise 
#1 ·
i'm sitting here watching tv on the couch with the dogs and they both keep farting!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ugh! as soon as the smell goes away from one, the other farts!! :lol: what the heck did they eat??

#5 ·
Ugh! If Orion gets a hold of ANY kind of people food, he's busting for 2 days straight! It's so bad sometimes that even HE leaves the room!

#7 ·
I had a cat once who "tooted" in her own face when she turned around! Boy! The disgusted look on her face was hilarious! :yuck:

#8 ·
Heh, I've been there before. At least the smell doesn't seem to linger very long... :D

#9 ·
hermitman64 said:
Heh, I've been there before. At least the smell doesn't seem to linger very long... :D
You don't know my dogs! :roflmao:

#11 ·
My husky has that problem if she eats hard-boiled eggs or cheese... its god awful.... but she tries to act like it wasnt her

#12 ·
dappledoxie said:
haha, Don't dog farts smell the worst! lol
Noooo ... when Gerona and Galina have *ahem* flatulence, it makes EVERYONE (even the dogs!) leave the room! :yuck: Seamus will look at them with this sad face that says, "what on Earth came OUT of you!?" and Kirby will start making his "brrrwwwoo brwwwoo" fussy sounds at the cats. And Galina is bad about farting on you when she's MAD at you. If you pick her up and she doesn't want to be held, *POOF*! She's worse than a skunk, I swear it. :yes:

It's disgusting, but I'd much rather Kirby and Seamus farting in the living room than my two blasted kitties. :lol:

#13 ·
Luckily my dogs and cats are not farters. They do on occasion and my cats are 10 times worse than my dogs. My dogs (and I know no one believes me) rarely ever fart around us. When they do it is louders than a backfiring care but it never smells. There have been occasions where we have come home and their area is a little stinky, like they were having a contest or something and we just get hit with residual so its not too bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.