Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

kittie

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  DirtySouthChins 
#1 ·
Well, since I let the cat out of the bag (no pun intended) pictures were demanded.

Here is our precious little Angel. (kids named her)

She doesn't look preg, but sadly she is. She's gained 3lbs since she's been here.

#2 ·
Awwwwww! Chrisanne, she is adorable!!!!! :lovies: I love the name you all chose for her! :heart: (Ok, ok.. now you also have an *Angel* like my cockatoo AND a Carmen! :lol: ) Did she come to your house as a stray? Bless her heart. Awwww, she is so lucky to have you all!!! :hugg2: I look forward to more pics!

#3 ·
Awww...how pretty!

#4 ·
Yeah, she came as a stray. Upon talking with the vet we are guessing she came from a local breeder who is known for her BAD reputation. Apparently she lets her cats inbreed father to daughter, brother to sister, and so on. I'm supposed to expect the worst and hope for the best with these kitties coming. We've tested her for FIV and Fel Leuk and she's neg so far. We'll see from here. Once babies are weaned she can be vaccinated.

#13 ·
Chrisanne that is awesome that she found her way to you and your family.... Please let us know how the kittens are and if the 4th one made it out okay.... I'm sorry to hear that she possibly came from a breeder with such a bad rep. fingers :xfingers: crossed all will be okay.... Your an angel :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.