Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Toy idea for buns

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Sandra 
#1 ·
This is great for entertainning your bun and also good for chewing!! Anyone already tried pinecones?! Some buns loves pinecones. You should try to find some, wash them and them put them in the oven at 250F for 1 hour. My bun looks like a squirell :pd1: holding it and chewing on it. Sometimes it seems like he's playing soccer! Let me know if you try it!

#10 ·
I would be careful with Pine cones... if you cannot guarantee that they have never been exposed to pesticides (and yes, pesticides can be carried by wind up to a mile or more away), you might not want to use them.

But other than that, they're a fund treat. And yes, you should still do that with store bought ones-- there will still be bugs, just ones you might find in a store, not the garden ;)

#14 ·
Toys for bunnies!

Ok are you ready for a laugh? A few years ago when my 2 French Lop Eared bunnies were alive, my mum looked after them when I was on holiday.. I came back and found that she had brought them a set of plastic skittles.. Dylan and Chloe even played with them, I would set them up and they would run and knock them down.. Honestly its true!

Chloe is the grey and white one.. Dylan is the browny coloured one..
They both died on the same day on December 27th 2000 ( cause of death unknown.) The next day I got my 2 new bunnies Amber and Jasmine..
Miss you always my 2 big babies xx

Attachments

#15 ·
PURPLEBUNNY said:
Ok are you ready for a laugh? A few years ago when my 2 French Lop Eared bunnies were alive, my mum looked after them when I was on holiday.. I came back and found that she had brought them a set of plastic skittles.. Dylan and Chloe even played with them, I would set them up and they would run and knock them down.. Honestly its true!

Chloe is the grey and white one.. Dylan is the browny coloured one..
They both died on the same day on December 27th 2000 ( cause of death unknown.) The next day I got my 2 new bunnies Amber and Jasmine..
Miss you always my 2 big babies xx
Hmmm, I don't mean to sound lame, but what are skittles? The only skittles I know of are skittles as in candy. :blush:

#16 ·
Re skittles

veggiegirl said:
Hmmm, I don't mean to sound lame, but what are skittles? The only skittles I know of are skittles as in candy. :blush:
Skittles are like what they use for ten pin bowling, and you use a ball to knock them down!

#20 ·
Re skittles

Millimi said:
I still don't know what you mean...I was going to ask you about them eralier too. :D

You have 6 skittles and you set them up and then knock them down with a ball.. In the picture one is green and the other one is yellow ..

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.