Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Our Fall Pictures

4K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Eli 
#1 ·
Well i spent the day cleaning cages and had the time to snap a few pics, let me know what you think.

Emily:

Flicka:

See less See more
#3 ·
Your snakes are beautiful! I love it when they are freshly shed and have that irredecent shimer to their skin!! They are so pretty against the fall leaves!

#8 ·
I need to brush up on my snake-ology... what kind of snakes are Emily and Flicka?

How long have you had them? My bf is very much wanting to get a snake eventually, but I'm still kind of leary of them (nothing personaly, just... wouldn't want a snake finding its way out of its cage to snack on some other pets in the hous)

#14 ·
They are both Hogg Islands, the orange tail is just that and the other one is a chocolate tail (can't see it there) they were both GIVEN to me and will get about 6'. This same lady is a local breeder that i met and gave me both of them and a vision cage and several heating pads. the chocolate tail is worth 100.00 and she had a litter of them and was nothing to her,so she started to give them away mostly as she has other pairs that will go for 50,000!!!. the orange tail is a 300.00 snake and I will breed her to one of her jungles and the baby pairs will be worth 15,000ea and we spilt the money. These snakes can have 20+ babies at a given time, so best have the room and the food and the means to sell if going t breed. Today i will drop her off at this gals house so she can take her to the vets in the morning(as i have to work) to have ultrasound for folicales to see if ready to breed. Well thats about it for here unless there is something i missed or you want to know just let me know and ill try to answer it but im not into genetics and terms etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.