Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Decided on a ferret.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Rocheal
Proud New Mommy

Decided on a ferret.

Once we sell our 6 rescued chins to good homes, we decided to get a ferret. I have read a lot about them and was a teeny bit confused on whether or not kitten food is too bad for them to feed them as their main diet. Some sites said it was fine, others said "would probably be best if..." Also, are there any other tips I should know about before getting one that I wouldn't read about on a website?

I won't be getting one for atleast 3 weeks anyways, so I have a lot more time to do some more info-searching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome