Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Decided on a ferret.
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Rocheal
Proud New Mommy

Thanks again... And yepp, your food suggestions helped as well.

He's HERE!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy! AND HE'S NEUTERED!!!! That means we can eventually ( lol.. I know I wasn't planning, but I'm hooked!) get another one... Not worrying about the sex!

Here is the list of stuff he came with:
-Cage (though we moved some chins around and put him in our biggest cage)
-2 bowls
-8 in 1 Super Premium Ferret Blend. Vitamin and Mineral enriched. (will add ingredients later)
-Lambert Kay's Ear wash with aloe
-Marshall's ferret flavor vite
-Tomlyn's Tearless ferret shampoo
-Marshall's Ferret Off
-A CUTE shirt!!
-And a pooper scooper.

No papers. I didn't even ask about them because I was so excited!! I will figure that out later.

The ingredients for the food: Ok! I can't find them online... It's called Wild Harvest Super Premium Ferret Blend. It's from 8 in 1. Their website is www.eightinonepet.com...

I took some pictures but I have to find the CD to my camera before I load them!!

Well, I'm off to Stone Mountain to watch the lazer show... Will get on when we get back!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome