Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

It's Biscuit again!

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RSbunny 
#1 ·
And this time she looks happy!!!! Now you know I'm not lying!!!!!!!

This first pic was taken in the dining room...I walked out of the computer room and that's how she was lying.....it was extremely hot so I think she was either cooling down or was imagining getting a belly rub! Checkout that grin she's got going!

I had to make panting noises with her for her to stay like this! Otherwise as soon as the camera made a noise she'd close her mouth and put her head down for a miserable shot!

And here she is impersonating a very unlady like frog! (check out the seating position...she always lets it all hang out)

See less See more
#2 ·
omg carmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loooooooove biscuit! i just can't get enough of her! i laughed out loud when i saw that first one and made Jim turn over in his sleep!! :lol: she looks so much like chaquita in that one. :heart: she looks so happy!! i love the last one. you should make it your avator. :D i really hope that since my best friend will be in aussie for about 8 months that i can visit her. i really want to meet you and bisquickers! give her a big kissy on the mouth from me! :D

#3 ·
Jane she will get an extra kiss before bed tonight and I'll tell her it is from you!!! It would be soooooo cool if you come and visit your friend out here...what state is she going to?? Poor Jim!!! :lol: I always crack up when I see her lying like that. Sometimes she will be lying normal and you walk into the room she is in and she rolls out just for the hope of a tummy rub...talk about wishful thinking!! :lol:

#5 ·
Yes jane you have to find out!!! Then I can tell you how far away she is from me and how much a plane ticket will cost (if needed!!!!) :lol: Cause if you are coming to aus you are coming to visit, I don't care, it's the law!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.