Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Finnegan The Hairless Cat

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Dena 
#1 ·
This is Finnegan, my sister's hairless cat. She is very allergic to cats, but can tolerate Finnegan. He is her baby and she takes him everywhere! He is quite a character and is more like a dog than a cat. :) Finnegan is neutered but my sister is planning on getting a female and breeding her. These pics are from Thanksgiving.

Finnegan looking at my mom's gpig, Licorice.

See less See more
#5 ·
PURPLEBUNNY said:
:eek:mg: Steph, Finnegan looks so cute with his coat on.. I can't believe he has a lead also, does your sister take him for walks?
Yep, she does take him for walks, and she takes him practically everywhere she goes! She has almost caused car accidents because people are like "What the heck is that???"

#6 ·
veggiegirl said:
Yep, she does take him for walks, and she takes him practically everywhere she goes! She has almost caused car accidents because people are like "What the heck is that???"
:rofl: I shoudn't laugh really, but it is too cute..

#8 ·
veggiegirl said:
Its ok! Lots of people laugh at him! Honestly I prefer cats with fur, but my sister loves him and its good that she can have a cat that doesn't make her sick.
I don't mean to laugh at him, he is kinda cute.. If he makes your sister happy, then who cares!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.