Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

I need a new Rabbit/ Cabbit

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Toky-Ohki 
#1 ·
Hi its Jonathan

You may well have heard of Toky-Ohki my Female Black Havana Bunny, Toky-Ohki lives at a friends house and has become associated with the House hold I lived in until one year ago.

I have been living in my new One Bedroom flat now for exactly a year now, and during the works I done in it I considered my flat unsuitable at the time to contain a Rabbit/Cabbit, most of the work has been done now.

Also a year ago or maybe less I believe it or not had another Rabbit/Cabbit, his name was Nash-eoke,he came from the same shop as toky-Ohki and I bought the two, He was very small and light, and was prone to illness, generaly the most friendly bunny possible, he used to sit on the window sill and watch the world go by, in all the time I had him I dont think he ever had solid Nesquick, and in time he began to go down hill and died. :(

Many months later I got the internet, blueyonder Broadband, I registered Myself as Nash-eoke on the cabbit patch forum, my attitude was I could asscend him to a higher level in his memory, as his life was so short and I still want to know him even though he passed on, but recently with all the forums and discussions and memories, I have begun to mourn Nash-eoke much more. :(

My flat is much more complete now and there are less things around I.e wires for a bunny to chew.

I was wondering should I get myself a new Rabbit/ cabbit, I would like to get another Male Rabbit/Cabbit :heart: , White in colour with black spots and a black stripe down the back, I long to hold my own Bunny again as I have donated Toky-Ohki to my previous households family.

I have way to much time on my hands as I dont work, and am looking into basic Rabbit/cabbit house training, does anyone have any ideas

Jonathan

= ^ _ ^ = Toky-Ohki

See less See more
#2 ·
Get another bunny Jonathon, I got my two from Scallywags Petshop in West Wickham, when they were 6 weeks old.. There is a bunny rescue near to me in Basildon, is there one in Croydon, I dont think there is, but you could look in the Thomson Local!

#3 ·
New Bunny

I know where Skallywaggs is, I got my last two from the pet shop in Addiscombe.

If I do get another Rabbit/Cabbit I will probably go to Pets@ Home at Waddon this time.

#4 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
I know where Skallywaggs is, I got my last two from the pet shop in Addiscombe.

If I do get another Rabbit/Cabbit I will probably go to Pets@ Home at Waddon this time.
Great, when will you get a new one?

#5 ·
New Rabbit/Cabbit

I think I may get my new Bunny next week, a few people have told me I should get another.

I will get another Male,as to what I will call him I dont know.

His name has a 50% chance of ending with eoke though

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Still dont know where my Siggy went, I may start over ?

#7 ·
All I want for Christmas

Yes I guess you could say that Steph, remember a Rabbit/Cabbit is for life not just for Christmas.

Poxy Signature * Slaps his Forehead * :mad2:

#9 ·
new Rabbit after a years wait

Got my new Rabbit/Cabbit Today

Hey Steph I got myself a new rabbit/Cabbit today =^-^=

Hes lovely, I think he will do just fine hes got an enormous appatite, If I ever figure out how to get pictures onto a link I will show you some pictures of him, I have to take some first.

I have not named him just yet, He is a mainly light grey rabbit/Cabbit =^-^=, goes from white underneath to light gey on his back, his ears and on top of his scut or Fwuffy tail are darker grey and stand out quite well, hes eating again, Its so nice to feel the fur of a bunny again, Males seem to be softer than females.

Toky-Ohki is a Female havana, she has a big west Indian nose and makes grunting noises, she also weighs a ton she is a right rotund Cabbit/Rabbit

The late Nash-eoke was a dwarf Lop I think but I cant be sure of that, he was small, I think he was the runt of the family.

So again, Bunnies/cabbities are us

#12 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
Got my new Rabbit/Cabbit Today

Hey Steph I got myself a new rabbit/Cabbit today =^-^=

Hes lovely, I think he will do just fine hes got an enormous appatite, If I ever figure out how to get pictures onto a link I will show you some pictures of him, I have to take some first.

I have not named him just yet, He is a mainly light grey rabbit/Cabbit =^-^=, goes from white underneath to light gey on his back, his ears and on top of his scut or Fwuffy tail are darker grey and stand out quite well, hes eating again, Its so nice to feel the fur of a bunny again, Males seem to be softer than females.

Toky-Ohki is a Female havana, she has a big west Indian nose and makes grunting noises, she also weighs a ton she is a right rotund Cabbit/Rabbit

The late Nash-eoke was a dwarf Lop I think but I cant be sure of that, he was small, I think he was the runt of the family.

So again, Bunnies/cabbities are us
Jonathon where are the pics?

#13 ·
Wot Pics allready, AAaarghh

I have yet to take any decent Pics of him,I have a few web cam pics but they are not Grand, I also have a few on the MMC card on my phone which may be slightly better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.