Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Where did they go?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TareG 
#1 ·
Hmmmm....:question: I thought I had 4 rats, but all I see is this empty cage:

Oh, here they are!

Sundae and Squeak

Peaches, Truffles and Sundae

Ever since I put that tube in there, they hardly ever come out! They come out to go to the bathroom...thats it. :rolleyes: When they are hungry, they run out and grab a piece of food and run back in. I hardly ever see them! So I don't know how the baby is doing and if she's eating ok. All I know is that they love being in that tube. I might have to take it out for awhile (mean mommy) so I can make sure that the baby is ok, and then put it in went she gets bigger. :shrug:

See less See more
#5 ·
Awww!!!! That's cute. I need to get some more toys for my rat (soon to be ratties again).

#6 ·
:rofl: whenever they get a new toy, it always becomes their favorite ;)

#7 ·
I had to take it out. :( Truffles was peeing in there and it smelled so bad. I washed their rat nets and they have those to lay on. I will put it back in when Truffles gets bigger but right now I really need to observe her and make sure she's eating right. Plus she wasn't getting socialized because she was staying in the tube all the time. They aren't mad at me and they are laying on the rat nets now. :)

#8 ·
AWWWW, haha. Those rats are honestly the cutest I have ever seen!

and you are a surely dedicated photographer! haha. LUCKY FOR US!!! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.