Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Bunny Bytes?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Sasami 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever bought anything from http://www.bunnybytes.com? I was going to order some stuff but I wanted to see if anyone here had ever ordered anything and what your experiences were.

#3 ·
Millimi said:
That's funny, I was just surfing that site yesterday! I saw their ad in Rabbits USA and thought I'd check it out. I haven't ordered anything from there though. I want to order tons of stuff from www.bunnybunchboutique.com though! Both sites have great stuff!
Yeah, I've been to BunnyBunchBoutique too :). I have Rabbits USA also!

#4 ·
I have looked at both those places, they look like they have a bunch of neat stuff. I never know what to buy, my bunny never like anything i get her. I wish I could just say" OK, Sprinkles you have 20.00 to spend, pick out some stuff you would like and will play with".
ok now i sound crazy..... :rolleyes:

#7 ·
Millimi said:
Lucky! My mom won't let me order any stuff because she doesn't trust the site. :rolleyes: It's so unfair!
My mom is ok with it because she does almost all shopping online, LOL. I must say, though, the shipping on that site was really expensive...>.< But I think it'll be worth it ^_~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.