Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Meeko, my sister's cat
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Keritsubo
Aspires to Change Oil

Meeko, my sister's cat

For those that didn't see my thread in Lost Pets... my sister's cat disappeared for several days. He has been found, after getting stuck under an old fridge in our backyard. (Yeah i know they should get rid of it) He is eating just fine, though lost some weight in the ordeal. he's very talkative and affectionate, which is normal for him anyway. So... cause I love the little guy sooo much... here's my pictures of him to share with you all. :^D

The last one is Kangaroo Meeko!! Don't know... my dad started the joke. *shrug*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome