Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Kitty waking me up
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Amethystbelle
Paw-Talk Lifer

I've had that problem with my cat Kitty, she used to think because she was up so should i and thats not great at 3 or 4am My cat has free access all over the house, i used to lock her out of my bedroom and she used to wail at my door to be let in but i tried reverse physcology with her and didn't bow down to her every need and basically tried to ignore her and she has gotten a whole lot better, she still occasionally wakes me up but its nothing like she used to be. Have you tried playing with you cat of an evening to see if this helps tire her out or have you tried feeding her last thing at night before bed as after food a cat normally likes to take a nap?

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome