Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Magilla is in the hospital

Tags
litter box
5K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  lixx 
#1 ·
I caught Magilla squating on my bed last night. There was only a drop or two. He's a naughty cat but he's never been that bad. Sure enough my hubby calls me to tell me Magilla followed him into the bathroom and squatted right behind him and peep. This time he left some blood. Poor little guy. I was just thinking to myself how would I ever know if he had an infection with three cats using the litter box. Well now I know, he'll just come out and tell me. Of course when I got him to the vets there was no urine in his bladder so I had to leave him. If he didn't pee (which of course he didn't) by 6PM he would have to stay. Hopefully its not too bad and he will just be on antibiotics for a little while. They said it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. Luckily I can get a good deal on Clavamox. The problem is having to chase him to get him to take it. I miss my little guy :(

#6 ·
Awww...poor baby! I'll certainly keep him in my thoughts and prayers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.