Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Wooley pic found after all

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Purplebunny 
#1 ·
Well my Mobile phone went into crash mode as I was unable to see new pictures that I have taken recently, now that I have my new Digital Camera I have only rarely used the camera in my phone.

So I took the MMC Chip out and slotted it into my computer and found the lost picture as well as many other Pets and Flowers pics.

So here's Wooley the Bunny in transit, he lives at Godalming nr Guildford, Surrey in the UK with his brother Thumper who is a black Bunny.

Wooley has to wear socks to stop his claws wearing away as the rear wheels are what lets him move around and his rear legs just hang down, good idea the socks considering concrete may abrade this little chaps nails.

= ^ _ ^ =

Toky-Ohki

See less See more
#2 ·
I saw that bunny on tv the other day as cute as it might look something like that trolley isn't cheap think the vet said it was over £250 and he needs care 24/7. He can't be on that trolley for long at all as if he tries to lie down it collapses on him but you can tell just by looking at his face he's a happy little bunny and living with his disability. I think if his owners have the money and dedication to give him the care he needs its great and they obviously love there bun :) as otherwise his future would have been so bleak :(

#9 ·
Wow yes they realy are very similar, although I think Billy looks a lot better groomed than Wooley does.

Wow Billy is just such a handsome bunny.

Wooley looks ( Pause ) Wooley :lol:

#10 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
Wow yes they realy are very similar, although I think Billy looks a lot better groomed than Wooley does.

Wow Billy is just such a handsome bunny.

Wooley looks ( Pause ) Wooley :lol:
He does Jon!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.