Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Pictures of Milo

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Keritsubo 
#1 ·
Heres some pics of Milo taken in my bathroom. Hes a funny fella.

See less See more
#6 ·
My cat did till my roommate yelled at me for her going into the sink "You know how gross it is to see a cat play in the sink and then I bend down to wash my face" little voice in my head "well *beep* last time i checked a normal person didnt rub their face all over the sink its self"

My cat doesnt like her she knocks all of her stuff over :lol:

#9 ·
Thanks guys!! Yes, Milo is named after "Milo & Otis". Our other kitty, Angel, does the same thing. The bathroom is her favorite place to be held and petted too. She's a weird one. Milo knows the brushes are in the bathroom and thats his favorite thing (next to yogurt). He'll go in there and wait for us to brush him.

#10 ·
I think kitties pick the bathroom to get toknow you cause you are vulnerable. LOL we had a kinda wild kitten. Loved attention but still ran away, he'd come to you but at first only in the bathroom! He knew we couldn't chase after him with our pants around our ankles.:rofl:

Milo is adorable, hehe. I love the little tongue in the first one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.