Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Happy news that started out sad...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
My_Baby_Loves_M

Happy news that started out sad...

In my Intro. I mentioned that we have a foster dog. Angel was only supposed to be here for a few months till I could help her owner get Angels problems under control. Well she still has her problems but not as bad. Her owner has been trying to get her parents to let her bring Angel back home ( she wants to bring her home and have her crated at night ). Well I found out today that her step-dad has put his foot down, in his own words..... " THERE WILL BE NO MORE DOGS COMING INTO THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE, PERIOD! " He also said that if any dogs are brought into the house ( Angel included ) that he would take the dog/dogs out to the country and turn them loose. So I've talked it over with my boyfriend and his dad and WE'RE GOING TO KEEP HER................

Here's a pic of our new dog....

My Daughter is so excited, and I have told the former ( SP ) owner that she can come and see Angel anytime she wants too. I was told by the previous owner that she's a GSD/Wolf, but I don't see the wolf in her. I think she's a GSD/? because she has two blue spots on her tongue, I'm thinking shepard/husky mix.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome