Paw Talk - Pet Forums - View Single Post - Vibrating filter/pump
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Amethystbelle
Paw-Talk Lifer

The filter in one of my tanks vibrates in my case its vibrating against the side of the tank and there is nothing much i can so about it unfortunately and i suspect this is the case with yours too especially as its been running so long already. If your at all worried i'd nip to the store where you got the tank from and just ask them if its normal or not or if there is something wrong with the filter/pump itself and if so you can then take it back. If it is normal and depending on what kind of filter/pump you have got sometimes you can attach hooks to the back to stop them touching the sides of the tank (suspending them in thin air so to speak away from the glass) which might be an idea worth looking into if the noise is annoying. Goodluck

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome