Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Pics of the new bunny shed and their new toys..

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Purplebunny 
#1 ·
Here are some pics of the new bunny shed.. Its not finished yet, it still needs to be treated along with the new fence panels, and shelves put up for the hutches etc..

This is Amber and Billy checking the new toys out..

The new shed!

Amber deciding whether to jump the hurdle or not!

Harvey just coming out of the play tunnel..

See less See more
#4 ·
Good grief Billy is drowning in that shed its so big :yikes:

Looks like great fun that tunnel, have any of your buns actualy jumped the hurdle yet ?

#6 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
Good grief Billy is drowning in that shed its so big :yikes:

Looks like great fun that tunnel, have any of your buns actualy jumped the hurdle yet ?
Thanks Jon :) But the shed is for all 4 of them! Hehe No the hurdles have not been jumped over yet, apart from Pete who was trying to show the boys how to do it!

#14 ·
If anything thats where I go to get most of my pet supplies, Cabbit erm rabbit nuggets, absorbant granules, hopefully Schee ball will have more time for his toys now that he is a nobbled man.

hey steph do you bunnies actualy play with the toys ?

#16 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
If anything thats where I go to get most of my pet supplies, Cabbit erm rabbit nuggets, absorbant granules, hopefully Schee ball will have more time for his toys now that he is a nobbled man.

hey steph do you bunnies actualy play with the toys ?
What do you think?
Haha of course they do/dont...:crylaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.